- 06:30 am National Mosque
- 03:53 pm Merdeka Square
- 01:04 pm The Bird Park
- 07:42 am Menara Kl Tower
- 09:46 am Aquaria Klcc
- 07:05 am Petronas Twin Towers
- 02:42 pm Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
- 10:57 am National Palace- Istana Negara
- 06:00 am Batu Caves
- 09:30 am FRIM Canopy Walk
- 11:41 am Gabai Waterfalls
Monday 14, Mar
06:30 am Stay for 30 min
This is the heart of the country’s Muslim’s peoples. The complex is quite large. Cove...
1.663 km | 5.30 mins07:05 am Stay for 30 min
There are many attractions within the towers. However, these are covered in other attraction post...
2.445 km | 7.38 mins07:42 am Stay for 2 hrs
KL Menara Tower is the 4th telecommunication tower in the world with a height of 421meters. Surro...
1.8 km | 4 mins09:46 am Stay for 1 hr
There are over 5000 animals, land and water-based, here. The aquarium is very cleverly designed -...
2.012 km | 10.37 mins10:57 am Stay for 2 hrs
Instana Negara is known as National Palace in Kuala Lumpur. Considered as the favourite tourist s...
0.65 km | 7.80 mins01:04 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Though it can be considered part of the Lake Gardens, this attraction charges a hefty fee for its...
3.28 km | 8 mins02:42 pm Stay for 1 hr
This is the largest and best butterfly park in the world. The block is a landscaped garden, 80000...
4.707 km | 10.70 mins03:53 pm Stay for 1 hr
On 31 August 1957, here, the Union flag was lowered and the Malaysian flag was raised for the fir...
Tuesday 15, Mar
Wednesday 16, Mar
Explore More of Kuala Lumpur:
- What to See in One Day in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- What to See in 3 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Best Way to See Kuala Lumpur in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- How to Spend a Week in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Where to stay in Kuala Lumpur
- Petronas Twin Towers
- KLCC-Bukit Bintang Walkway
- Jalan Alor
- Pavilion Kl
- Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
- KLCC Park
- Bukit Bintang
- The Golden Triangle
- Merdeka Square
- Taman Tasik Perdana
- 3 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Auckland
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Dubai
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Jakarta April 2018
- 2 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Kuala Lumpur
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Doha
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Sugar Land
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Englishtown
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Stanmore
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Krakow
- 6 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Luton