- 07:00 am Petronas Twin Towers
- 08:08 am The Bird Park
- 10:16 am Aquaria Klcc
- 11:13 am National Palace- Istana Negara
- 08:00 am Orchid Park
- 09:04 am Menara Kl Tower
- 10:33 am Sunway Lagoon
- 01:01 pm Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
- 03:14 pm Chow Kit
- 10:00 am Islamic Arts Museum
- 11:07 am Masjid Jamek
- 12:16 pm Taman Tasik Perdana
- 02:52 pm Putrajaya Bridge
- 08:00 am Open Sky Unlimited Tour
- 12:20 pm Petrosains Discovery Centre
- 03:31 pm Taman Tasik Titiwangsa
- 08:00 am Perdana Botanical Gardens
- 09:19 am Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- 11:37 am Batu Caves
Tuesday 01, Dec
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
There are many attractions within the towers. However, these are covered in other attraction post...
3.28 km | 8 mins08:08 am Stay for 2 hrs
Though it can be considered part of the Lake Gardens, this attraction charges a hefty fee for its...
3.28 km | 8 mins10:16 am Stay for 45 min
There are over 5000 animals, land and water-based, here. The aquarium is very cleverly designed -...
3.46 km | 12 mins11:13 am Stay for 1 hr
Instana Negara is known as National Palace in Kuala Lumpur. Considered as the favourite tourist s...
Wednesday 02, Dec
1.8 km | 4 mins09:04 am Stay for 1 hr
KL Menara Tower is the 4th telecommunication tower in the world with a height of 421meters. Surro...
19.8 km | 29 mins10:33 am Stay for 2 hrs
This massive theme and Water Park, spread out over 80 acres. Though it’s technically part o...
22.4 km | 28 mins01:01 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The gallery is the best introduction to Kuala Lumpur you can have. It’s basically a collect...
3.3 km | 13 mins
Thursday 03, Dec
Friday 04, Dec
Saturday 05, Dec
08:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Kuala Lumpur’s oldest park, established in 1888, is one of the city’s favourite green...
11.0 km | 19 mins09:19 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is not a standard tourist attraction. But perhaps that is why it is one of the most popular ...
11.8 km | 18 mins11:37 am Stay for 3 hrs
The 400 million year old limestone caves (but only about 100 year old temples) are the most sacre...
Explore More of Kuala Lumpur:
- What to See in One Day in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- What to See in 3 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Best Way to See Kuala Lumpur in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- How to Spend a Week in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Where to stay in Kuala Lumpur
- Menara Kl Tower
- No Black Tie
- Healy Mac's Irish Pub And Restaurant
- Perdana Botanical Gardens
- Bukit Bintang
- The Golden Triangle
- Merdeka Square
- Thean Hou Temple
- Mid Valley Megamall
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Seattle
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Venray
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Central
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Sheffield
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Jakarta April 2018
- 8 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Doha
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Doha
- 7 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Halifax
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Sugar Land
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Docklands