- 08:30 am Masjid Jamek
- 09:36 am Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
- 11:55 am Batu Caves
- 07:00 am National Mosque
- 08:13 am Jalan Alor
- 10:21 am Menara Kl Tower
- 11:24 am Chow Kit
- 12:34 pm Petronas Twin Towers
- 08:00 am Thean Hou Temple
- 09:15 am KLCC Park
- 12:27 pm National Palace- Istana Negara
- 01:36 pm China Town
- 10:00 am Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- 12:19 pm Zoo Negara
- 01:27 pm KLCC-Bukit Bintang Walkway
- 02:49 pm Little India
- 04:18 pm Putrajaya Bridge
Monday 16, Nov
08:30 am Stay for 1 hr
Historically and architecturally significant, this 1909 mosque served as the city’s main Is...
0.5 km | 6 mins09:36 am Stay for 2 hrs
The gallery is the best introduction to Kuala Lumpur you can have. It’s basically a collect...
12.7 km | 19 mins11:55 am Stay for 3 hrs
The 400 million year old limestone caves (but only about 100 year old temples) are the most sacre...
Tuesday 17, Nov
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This is the heart of the country’s Muslim’s peoples. The complex is quite large. Cove...
3.7 km | 13 mins08:13 am Stay for 2 hrs
Walk through this happening street which is a culinary display of the awesome food served in Mala...
2.3 km | 9 mins10:21 am Stay for 1 hr
KL Menara Tower is the 4th telecommunication tower in the world with a height of 421meters. Surro...
0.75 km | 3 mins
5.4 km | 10 mins12:34 pm Stay for 1 hr
There are many attractions within the towers. However, these are covered in other attraction post...
Wednesday 18, Nov
08:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Opened in 1894 and dedicated to the Goddess TianHou (The Heavenly Mother), the temple is the prid...
5.72 km | 15 mins
3.46 km | 12 mins12:27 pm Stay for 1 hr
Instana Negara is known as National Palace in Kuala Lumpur. Considered as the favourite tourist s...
4.1 km | 10 mins
Thursday 19, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
This iconic building is located right opposite Independence Square. It was completed in 1897. It ...
14.4 km | 19 mins
14.2 km | 23 mins
12.0 km | 22 mins02:49 pm Stay for 1 hr
Though the Indian community in this neighbourhood has been around for a while (it is one of the o...
26.1 km | 29 mins04:18 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Putrajaya Bridge is an iconic place in about 40 minutes away from the centre city of Kuala Lumpur...
Explore More of Kuala Lumpur:
- What to See in One Day in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- What to See in 3 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Best Way to See Kuala Lumpur in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- How to Spend a Week in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Where to stay in Kuala Lumpur
- China Town
- Sunway Lagoon
- National Mosque
- Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- No Black Tie
- Little Penang Kafe At Klcc Suria
- Petrosains Discovery Centre
- National Palace- Istana Negara
- Mid Valley Megamall
- Little India
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Bintulu
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Jeddah
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Tucson
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Brisbane
- 8 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Oakland
- 2 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Petaling Jaya
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From St Kilda
- 2 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Kuala Lumpur
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Tokyo
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Wichita