- 10:00 am Chow Kit
- 11:13 am Taman Tasik Perdana
- 01:27 pm Menara Kl Tower
- 02:31 pm Islamic Arts Museum
- 03:38 pm Kuala Lumpur City Gallery
- 07:00 am National Mosque
- 08:13 am Orchid Park
- 09:20 am The Bird Park
- 11:32 am National Palace- Istana Negara
- 12:53 pm Little India
- 10:00 am Sunway Lagoon
- 12:32 pm Taman Tasik Titiwangsa
- 01:45 pm Batu Caves
- 08:00 am Perdana Botanical Gardens
- 09:08 am Petronas Twin Towers
- 10:25 am Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- 12:43 pm Betel Leaf
- 02:52 pm China Town
- 08:00 am Kanching Rainforest Waterfall
- 10:26 am Petrosains Discovery Centre
- 01:39 pm KLCC-Bukit Bintang Walkway
- 08:00 am Lembah Kiara Recreational Park
- 09:21 am National Museum
- 11:25 am Sultan Abdul Samad Building
- 01:31 pm Suria KLCC Mall
- 09:00 am Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
- 10:03 am The Golden Triangle
- 11:36 am Putrajaya Bridge
- 02:09 pm Dining In The Dark Restaurant
Sunday 31, Jan
4.8 km | 14 mins
5.3 km | 14 mins01:27 pm Stay for 1 hr
KL Menara Tower is the 4th telecommunication tower in the world with a height of 421meters. Surro...
1.8 km | 4 mins
2.0 km | 7 mins03:38 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The gallery is the best introduction to Kuala Lumpur you can have. It’s basically a collect...
Monday 01, Feb
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This is the heart of the country’s Muslim’s peoples. The complex is quite large. Cove...
1.0 km | 14 mins
0.6 km | 7 mins09:20 am Stay for 2 hrs
Though it can be considered part of the Lake Gardens, this attraction charges a hefty fee for its...
5.6 km | 11 mins11:32 am Stay for 1 hr
Instana Negara is known as National Palace in Kuala Lumpur. Considered as the favourite tourist s...
12.9 km | 21 mins12:53 pm Stay for 1 hr
Though the Indian community in this neighbourhood has been around for a while (it is one of the o...
Tuesday 02, Feb
Wednesday 03, Feb
08:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Kuala Lumpur’s oldest park, established in 1888, is one of the city’s favourite green...
3.28 km | 8 mins09:08 am Stay for 1 hr
There are many attractions within the towers. However, these are covered in other attraction post...
10.4 km | 18 mins10:25 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is not a standard tourist attraction. But perhaps that is why it is one of the most popular ...
8.7 km | 18 mins
0.7 km | 9 mins
Thursday 04, Feb
Friday 05, Feb
15.4 km | 22 mins09:21 am Stay for 2 hrs
This magnificent three storey building is the most important record of Malaysian history and cult...
2.2 km | 4 mins11:25 am Stay for 2 hrs
This iconic building is located right opposite Independence Square. It was completed in 1897. It ...
2.47 km | 6 mins
Saturday 06, Feb
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This is the largest and best butterfly park in the world. The block is a landscaped garden, 80000...
0.88 km | 3 mins
33.3 km | 33 mins11:36 am Stay for 2 hrs
Putrajaya Bridge is an iconic place in about 40 minutes away from the centre city of Kuala Lumpur...
35.2 km | 33 mins
Explore More of Kuala Lumpur:
- What to See in One Day in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- What to See in 3 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Best Way to See Kuala Lumpur in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- How to Spend a Week in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Where to stay in Kuala Lumpur
- Petronas Twin Towers
- Jalan Alor
- No Black Tie
- Orchid Park
- Perdana Botanical Gardens
- The Bird Park
- Zoo Negara
- Thean Hou Temple
- Zouk Club KL
- Masjid Jamek
- Trip To Kuala Lumpur
- 2 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Kuala Lumpur
- 6 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From New York City
- 6 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Farmington
- 8 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Doha
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Watford
- 7 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Halifax
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Manila
- 16 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Dubai
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From New Westminster