- 07:00 am National Mosque
- 08:20 am Zoo Negara
- 09:32 am The Bird Park
- 11:40 am Aquaria Klcc
- 12:37 pm Petronas Twin Towers
- 08:00 am Orchid Park
- 09:04 am Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
- 10:16 am Chow Kit
- 11:35 am Batu Caves
- 10:00 am Islamic Arts Museum
- 11:05 am Taman Tasik Perdana
- 01:19 pm Menara Kl Tower
- 02:27 pm Masjid Jamek
- 04:01 pm Putrajaya Bridge
- 09:30 am Petrosains Discovery Centre
- 12:40 pm Taman Tasik Titiwangsa
- 01:55 pm National Palace- Istana Negara
- 03:04 pm China Town
- 08:00 am Perdana Botanical Gardens
- 09:47 am Genting Strawberry Leisure Farm
- 12:26 pm Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- 02:56 pm Little India
Wednesday 23, Dec
07:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This is the heart of the country’s Muslim’s peoples. The complex is quite large. Cove...
16.3 km | 21 mins
20.4 km | 27 mins09:32 am Stay for 2 hrs
Though it can be considered part of the Lake Gardens, this attraction charges a hefty fee for its...
3.28 km | 8 mins11:40 am Stay for 45 min
There are over 5000 animals, land and water-based, here. The aquarium is very cleverly designed -...
0.7 km | 12 mins12:37 pm Stay for 1 hr
There are many attractions within the towers. However, these are covered in other attraction post...
Thursday 24, Dec
Friday 25, Dec
1.8 km | 5 mins
5.3 km | 14 mins01:19 pm Stay for 1 hr
KL Menara Tower is the 4th telecommunication tower in the world with a height of 421meters. Surro...
2.3 km | 8 mins02:27 pm Stay for 1 hr
Historically and architecturally significant, this 1909 mosque served as the city’s main Is...
33.4 km | 34 mins04:01 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Putrajaya Bridge is an iconic place in about 40 minutes away from the centre city of Kuala Lumpur...
Saturday 26, Dec
09:30 am Stay for 3 hrs
A museum on the sciences behind petroleum sounds dull. This is anything but; in fact, they call i...
5.7 km | 10 mins
11.0 km | 15 mins01:55 pm Stay for 1 hr
Instana Negara is known as National Palace in Kuala Lumpur. Considered as the favourite tourist s...
4.1 km | 10 mins
Sunday 27, Dec
08:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Kuala Lumpur’s oldest park, established in 1888, is one of the city’s favourite green...
46.7 km | 47 mins
35.2 km | 39 mins12:26 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This is not a standard tourist attraction. But perhaps that is why it is one of the most popular ...
20.2 km | 30 mins02:56 pm Stay for 1 hr
Though the Indian community in this neighbourhood has been around for a while (it is one of the o...
Explore More of Kuala Lumpur:
- What to See in One Day in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- What to See in 3 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Best Way to See Kuala Lumpur in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- How to Spend a Week in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Where to stay in Kuala Lumpur
- Menara Kl Tower
- China Town
- National Mosque
- Betel Leaf
- No Black Tie
- Open Sky Unlimited Tour
- Orchid Park
- Zoo Negara
- Dining In The Dark Restaurant
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Brisbane
- 3 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Jakarta
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From San Francisco
- 7 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Cupar
- 2 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Petaling Jaya
- 2 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Morgantown
- 7 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Rancho Cordova
- 3 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Singapore
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Derby