- 10:00 am Kanching Rainforest Waterfall
- 01:31 pm The Bird Park
- 03:39 pm Aquaria Klcc
- 05:55 pm Zoo Negara
- 09:00 am Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- 11:17 am Orchid Park
- 12:21 pm Thean Hou Temple
- 12:58 pm China Town
- 02:33 pm Putrajaya Bridge
- 06:00 am Batu Caves
- 08:23 am Perdana Botanical Gardens
- 10:35 am Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
- 11:43 am Petronas Twin Towers
- 01:21 pm National Palace- Istana Negara
- 09:00 am National Museum
- 11:08 am Menara Kl Tower
- 12:16 pm Taman Tasik Perdana
- 02:28 pm Masjid Jamek
Monday 25, Jan
24.6 km | 31 mins01:31 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Though it can be considered part of the Lake Gardens, this attraction charges a hefty fee for its...
3.28 km | 8 mins03:39 pm Stay for 2 hrs
There are over 5000 animals, land and water-based, here. The aquarium is very cleverly designed -...
13.9 km | 17 mins
Tuesday 26, Jan
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is not a standard tourist attraction. But perhaps that is why it is one of the most popular ...
9.8 km | 18 mins
3.97 km | 4 mins12:21 pm Stay for 30 min
Opened in 1894 and dedicated to the Goddess TianHou (The Heavenly Mother), the temple is the prid...
2.91 km | 7 mins
33.2 km | 34 mins02:33 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Putrajaya Bridge is an iconic place in about 40 minutes away from the centre city of Kuala Lumpur...
Wednesday 27, Jan
06:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The 400 million year old limestone caves (but only about 100 year old temples) are the most sacre...
15.5 km | 24 mins08:23 am Stay for 2 hrs
Kuala Lumpur’s oldest park, established in 1888, is one of the city’s favourite green...
0.99 km | 11.88 mins10:35 am Stay for 1 hr
This is the largest and best butterfly park in the world. The block is a landscaped garden, 80000...
3.28 km | 8 mins11:43 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
There are many attractions within the towers. However, these are covered in other attraction post...
3.28 km | 8 mins01:21 pm Stay for 1 hr
Instana Negara is known as National Palace in Kuala Lumpur. Considered as the favourite tourist s...
Thursday 28, Jan
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
This magnificent three storey building is the most important record of Malaysian history and cult...
3.32 km | 8 mins11:08 am Stay for 1 hr
KL Menara Tower is the 4th telecommunication tower in the world with a height of 421meters. Surro...
3.32 km | 8 mins
3.7 km | 12 mins02:28 pm Stay for 1 hr
Historically and architecturally significant, this 1909 mosque served as the city’s main Is...
Explore More of Kuala Lumpur:
- What to See in One Day in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- What to See in 3 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Best Way to See Kuala Lumpur in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- How to Spend a Week in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Where to stay in Kuala Lumpur
- National Mosque
- Central Market
- Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- Suria KLCC Mall
- Al - Amar
- Din Tai Fung
- National Palace- Istana Negara
- Perdana Botanical Gardens
- Night Market
- Mid Valley Megamall
- 3 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Sharjah
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Exeter
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Venray
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Central
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Dubai
- 5 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Woodside
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Mumbai
- 2 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Kuala Lumpur
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Docklands
- 4 Day Trip To Kuala Lumpur From Singapore