- 06:00 am Kiyomizu-dera
- 07:11 am Gion District
- 08:17 am Nijo Castle
- 10:24 am Nanzen-ji
- 12:38 pm Kodai Ji
- 09:00 am Byodoin Temple
- 10:56 am Arashiyama
- 03:39 pm Nishiki Market
- 04:50 pm Kinkaku-ji
Thursday 12, Nov
06:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Established in the year 778, the Kiyomizu-dera is located halfway up the Otowa Mountain in easter...
2.1 km | 11 mins07:11 am Stay for 1 hr
Gion is Kyoto's most famous geisha district! There, as simple as that! However, this di...
2.18 km | 6 mins08:17 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Nijo Castle was constructed in 1603 as the residence of Tokugawa Ieyasu (the first shogun of ...
2.97 km | 7 mins10:24 am Stay for 2 hrs
Nanzenji Temple is one of the most important Zen temples in all of Japan. It is located...
3.4 km | 14 mins12:38 pm Stay for 1 hr
Kodai-ji Temple is arguably one of the finest temples in the Southern Higashiyama Area. It was es...
Friday 13, Nov
33.8 km | 57 mins10:56 am Stay for 4 hrs
Situated around 30 minutes drive from the city centre of Kyoto, Arashiyama is a district in Kyoto...
11.6 km | 43 mins03:39 pm Stay for 45 min
Spread across 5 blocks, the Nishiki Market in Kyoto is a narrow shopping street lined with more t...
7.8 km | 26 mins04:50 pm Stay for 1 hr
Kinkaku-ji (aka Temple of Golden Pavilion) is a Zen temple situated in the norther...
- Fushimi Inari-taisha
- Nishiki Market
- Tofukuji Temple
- Eikan- Do Zenrin-ji
- Kyoto Station Building
- Yasaka Shrine
- Shugakuin Imperial Villa
- 5 Day Trip To Kyoto From Somerset
- 8 Day Trip To Kyoto From New York City
- 6 Day Trip To Kyoto From Hakone
- 5 Day Trip To Kyoto From Madrid
- 4 Day Trip To Kyoto From Las Vegas
- 7 Day Trip To Kyoto From Ada Township
- 6 Day Trip To Kyoto From Rancho Palos Verdes
- 2 Day Trip To Kyoto From Kyoto
- 6 Day Trip To Kyoto From Petaling Jaya
- 4 Day Trip To Kyoto From Pacifica