Lackawanna Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Lackawanna - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Lackawanna is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Lackawanna when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Lackawanna tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Lackawanna ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Lackawanna. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Lackawanna. You can visit popular places in Lackawanna, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Lackawanna?
The budget cost of 5 days in Lackawanna is USD 545. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Lackawanna 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Lackawanna are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Lackawanna in 5 days?
Queenston Heights Pavilion, Lackawanna Public Library, Second Baptist Church, St Stephens Serbian Orthodox must be a part of your Lackawanna itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss Ebenezer Baptist Church, First Baptist Church, Bethel Presbyterian Church. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Lackawanna, you can add St Anthony Parish and Queen Of Angels to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Lackawanna travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Lackawanna like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Lackawanna.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Lackawanna in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Lackawanna on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Lackawanna
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Lackawanna. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Lackawanna for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Lackawanna, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
Whether you are for in Lackawanna for 24 hours or more we have each custom trip plans created just for you.
- Buffalo Itineraries
- Lancaster Itineraries
- Niagara Falls Itineraries
- Fort Erie Itineraries
- Port Colborne Itineraries
- Blasdell Itineraries
- Niagara Falls Itineraries
- North Tonawanda Itineraries
- Orchard Park Itineraries
- Cheektowaga Itineraries
- West Seneca Itineraries
- Corfu Itineraries
- Darien Center Itineraries
- Lockport Itineraries
- Amherst Itineraries