- 05:45 am Fremont Street
- 07:59 am The Venetian
- 04:07 pm Battlefield Vegas
- 05:00 pm The Strip
- 09:03 pm Fountains Of Bellagio
- 08:00 am Chapel Of The Flowers
- 09:06 am Ricks Restorations
- 10:13 am Counts Kustoms
- 11:21 am Penn And Teller
- 02:34 pm Mount Charleston
- 08:26 pm Eiffel Tower Experience
- 01:17 pm California Science Center
- 04:12 pm 26 Mile Bike Path
- 05:00 pm Santa Monica Beach
- 06:22 pm T C L Chinese Theatre
- 07:57 pm The Misfit Restaurant And Bar
- 10:00 am The J Paul Getty Centre
- 01:16 pm Palisades Park
- 04:01 pm The Griffith Observatory
- 06:44 pm Santa Monica Pier
- 04:49 am South Kaibab Trail
- 10:00 am Grand Canyon
- 10:00 am Grand Canyon South Rim
Monday 08, Aug
05:45 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Fremont Street follows the Strip closely in popularity. It’s most famous sight is a bar...
12.3 km | 14 mins07:59 am Stay for 8 hrs
Paris Las Vegas isn’t the only resort with an overt flavour of Europe. The Venetian brings ...
2.8 km | 8 mins04:07 pm Stay for 45 min
You might have been to a gun range and shot off a few rounds before, but this is far, far beyond ...
3.16 km | 7.68 mins05:00 pm Stay for 4 hrs
The major attraction zone of Las Vegas- the Las Vegas Strip, is a roughly 6.8 km extension of the...
0.5 mi | 4 mins09:03 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Fountains of Bellagio are a magnificent choreography of water, set according to alterations o...
Tuesday 09, Aug
1.7 km | 6 mins09:06 am Stay for 1 hr
Bring the most beaten up and trashy looking antique you have to Rick Dale – he and his team...
2.1 mi | 7 mins10:13 am Stay for 1 hr
A must see if you are a fan of History Channel’s ‘Counting Cars’ and even if yo...
2.5 mi | 8 mins
62.058 km | 1 hours 12.65 mins02:34 pm Stay for 5 hrs
It is hard to imagine that such unparalleled natural beauty exists alongside the man made excess ...
69.5 km | 53 mins08:26 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This place does a good job of bringing the romance of Paris to life. Owned by the Caesars Enterta...
Wednesday 10, Aug
01:17 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Get interactive at the California Science Center by getting your hands on the California Science ...
25.9 km | 25 mins04:12 pm Stay for 45 min
Locals and tourists, young and old, enjoy the ride on the 26 mile long bike path that connects Sa...
0.3 km | 2 mins05:00 pm Stay for 45 min
Santa Monica State Beach is an iconic destination. Visitors from all across the world are fascina...
23.8 km | 37 mins06:22 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, now known as TCL Chinese Theatre, is a theatre or movie conc...
22.7 km | 36 mins
Thursday 11, Aug
18.6 km | 17 mins
41.3 km | 45 mins04:01 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Situated in the Los Angeles Griffith Park in the southern location of Mount Hollywood, the Griffi...
38.3 km | 43 mins06:44 pm Stay for 4 hrs
Situated in Santa Monica, California, at the base of the Colorado Avenue, the Santa Monica Pier i...
Friday 12, Aug
Saturday 13, Aug
Explore More of Las Vegas:
- Universal Studios
- 3rd Street Promenade
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Philippe The Original
- Dodger Stadium
- Baja Fresh Mexican Grill
- Battleship Uss Iowa Bb-61
- Olvera Street
- Mulholland Drive
- 4 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Livingston
- 7 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Morpeth
- 4 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Rouyn-noranda
- 4 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Meridian
- 7 Day Trip To Las Vegas From New York City
- 9 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Sydney
- 3 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Calgary
- 4 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Lower Silesia Tour
- 4 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Southfield
- 5 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Las Vegas