- 08:30 am Ethel M Chocolate Factory
- 09:50 am Ricks Restorations
- 10:57 am Neon Museum
- 12:12 pm Eiffel Tower Experience
- 03:22 pm Mgm Resorts International
- 10:00 am Adventuredome
- 01:08 pm Battlefield Vegas
- 01:57 pm Counts Kustoms
- 03:05 pm Fountains Of Bellagio
- 04:10 pm Penn And Teller
- 02:00 pm Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- 05:13 pm Stratosphere Casino, Hotel And Tower
- 09:00 am Las Vegas South Premium Outlets
- 12:12 pm Shark Reef At Mandalay Bay
- 02:24 pm Encore
- 03:22 pm Fremont Street Experience
- 06:00 am Bellagio
- 06:52 am The Venetian
- 07:50 am Caesars Palace
- 08:43 am Vegas Indoor Skydiving
- 10:22 am Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- 07:30 am Hypnosis Unleashed Starring Kevin Lepine
- 09:13 am Las Vegas Premium Outlets North
- 12:25 pm The Mirage
- 01:19 pm Flamingo Las Vegas
- 09:00 am Chapel Of The Flowers
- 10:49 am Mount Charleston
Friday 06, Nov
19.9 km | 21 mins09:50 am Stay for 1 hr
Bring the most beaten up and trashy looking antique you have to Rick Dale – he and his team...
4.4 km | 7 mins10:57 am Stay for 1 hr
Las Vegas is famous for the neon lights that light up its night. Some of those signs have become ...
11.8 km | 15 mins12:12 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This place does a good job of bringing the romance of Paris to life. Owned by the Caesars Enterta...
2.8 km | 9 mins
Saturday 07, Nov
0.7 km | 8 mins01:08 pm Stay for 45 min
You might have been to a gun range and shot off a few rounds before, but this is far, far beyond ...
3.0 km | 4 mins01:57 pm Stay for 1 hr
A must see if you are a fan of History Channel’s ‘Counting Cars’ and even if yo...
4.1 km | 8 mins03:05 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Fountains of Bellagio are a magnificent choreography of water, set according to alterations o...
1.9 km | 5 mins
Sunday 08, Nov
Monday 09, Nov
Tuesday 10, Nov
06:00 am Stay for 45 min
The fountains of Bellagio are only the face of what is arguably the world’s most popular ho...
1.7 km | 8 mins06:52 am Stay for 45 min
Paris Las Vegas isn’t the only resort with an overt flavour of Europe. The Venetian brings ...
1.0 km | 12 mins07:50 am Stay for 45 min
One of the first among Vegas’s great hotel complexes, the Caesar’s Palace is a AAA, F...
2.4 km | 9 mins08:43 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
So the idea of falling out of the sky is intimidating for some. No fear, these guys have you cove...
2.1 km | 8 mins10:22 am Stay for 1 hr
Madame Tussauds is a well known attraction all over the world. It is known to make exact replicas...
Wednesday 11, Nov
9.7 km | 13 mins09:13 am Stay for 3 hrs
It’s a shopping mall that has its own Wikipedia page simply because it’s so freaking ...
7.3 km | 13 mins12:25 pm Stay for 45 min
The omnipresent theme here is the Polynesian Tropics! and it applies to everything, from bars, re...
0.7 km | 8 mins01:19 pm Stay for 45 min
The Flamingo is loved for what’s outside as much as for what’s inside. It’s nor...
Thursday 12, Nov
Explore More of Las Vegas:
- Bally's Hotel & Casino
- Tropicana Las Vegas
- Golden Nugget
- Eiffel Tower Experience
- Hoover Dam
- The Mob Museum
- New York-new York Hotel & Casino
- Dig This Las Vegas
- Pinball Hall Of Fame
- 11 Day Trip To Los Angeles, Las Vegas From Auckland
- 2 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Las Vegas
- 5 Day Trip To Los Angeles, Las Vegas From Philadelphia
- 5 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Philadelphia
- 5 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Atlanta
- 5 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Fort Lauderdale
- 7 Day Trip To Las Vegas From New York City
- 3 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Calgary
- 9 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Sydney
- 4 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Southfield