- 09:00 am M And Ms World
- 10:10 am Battlefield Vegas
- 11:02 am The Mob Museum
- 01:45 pm Hoover Dam
- 04:27 pm Fountains Of Bellagio
- 10:00 am Ricks Restorations
- 11:20 am Shark Reef At Mandalay Bay
- 01:28 pm Eiffel Tower Experience
- 11:00 am Counts Kustoms
- 12:12 pm Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
- 03:20 pm The Strip
- 08:00 am Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- 11:27 am Neon Museum
- 12:34 pm Fremont Street
- 09:30 am Vegas Indoor Skydiving
- 11:16 am Town Square
- 02:27 pm The Mac King Comedy Magic Show
- 07:30 am Hypnosis Unleashed Starring Kevin Lepine
- 09:10 am Penn And Teller
- 11:21 am Atomic Testing Museum
- 01:28 pm High Roller
- 10:00 am Dig This Las Vegas
- 01:15 pm Pinball Hall of Fame
- 03:29 pm Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- 04:33 pm The Venetian
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Monday 16, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
This one is for the kids… and when it comes to M&M's, there’s a kid inside all o...
4.9 km | 10 mins10:10 am Stay for 45 min
You might have been to a gun range and shot off a few rounds before, but this is far, far beyond ...
6.5 km | 7 mins11:02 am Stay for 2 hrs
This is Vegas! History is cooler here than anywhere else. It’s also a shade more morbid. Th...
54.0 km | 43 mins01:45 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Hoover Dam, once known as Boulder Dam, is a solid curved dam operating across the Grand Canyo...
55.6 km | 42 mins04:27 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Fountains of Bellagio are a magnificent choreography of water, set according to alterations o...
Tuesday 17, Nov
Wednesday 18, Nov
Thursday 19, Nov
08:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area situated in Nevada is a preserved range operated b...
32.9 km | 27 mins11:27 am Stay for 1 hr
Las Vegas is famous for the neon lights that light up its night. Some of those signs have become ...
3.7 km | 7 mins12:34 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Fremont Street follows the Strip closely in popularity. It’s most famous sight is a bar...
Friday 20, Nov
Saturday 21, Nov
Sunday 22, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
When you were a kid, you got to play with sandboxes. Though you’re adult now, in Vegas, all...
11.3 km | 15 mins
6.1 km | 14 mins03:29 pm Stay for 1 hr
Madame Tussauds is a well known attraction all over the world. It is known to make exact replicas...
0.4 km | 4 mins04:33 pm Stay for 45 min
Paris Las Vegas isn’t the only resort with an overt flavour of Europe. The Venetian brings ...
Monday 23, Nov
Explore More of Las Vegas:
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Beatleshow Orchestra
- Tropicana Las Vegas
- Eiffel Tower Experience
- The Mob Museum
- Raiding The Rock Vault
- Chapel Of The Flowers
- Las Vegas South Premium Outlets
- Paris Las Vegas
- 5 Day Trip To Los Angeles, Las Vegas From Philadelphia
- 4 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Washington
- 7 Day Trip To Las Vegas From New York City
- 5 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Philadelphia
- 5 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Houston
- 3 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Calgary
- 7 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Brooklyn
- 5 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Escondido
- 6 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Lawrence
- 6 Day Trip To Las Vegas From Sterling