- 09:00 am Leatherhead Museum
- 11:25 am The Running Horse
- 12:52 pm Madame Tussauds Museum
- 02:29 pm Leatherhead Community Garden
- 03:45 pm Trafalgar Square
- 10:00 am British Museum
- 02:41 pm National Portrait Gallery
- Free Time
- 11:00 am Tate Modern
- 02:12 pm St Pauls Cathedral
- 04:22 pm Big Ben London
Tuesday 28, Feb Leatherhead
34.5 km | 25 mins
24.6 km | 42 mins12:52 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Madame Tussauds is a worldwide phenomenon now but the magic began in London. For those who haven&...
2.4 km | 8 mins
3.1 km | 16 mins03:45 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Trafalgar Square is an iconic place to visit in London. It is truly the most important cultur...
Wednesday 01, Mar Leatherhead
Thursday 02, Mar Leatherhead
Stay for 02 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found11:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Tate Modern is a gallery that exhibits a huge array of modern art. It is a part of a group of...
0.8 km | 12 mins02:12 pm Stay for 2 hrs
St. Paul’s Cathedral is a religious site in London. It is a very old construction, dating b...
3.1 km | 10 mins04:22 pm Stay for 1 hr
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
Explore More of Leatherhead:
- What to See in One Day in Leatherhead
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Leatherhead
- What to See in 3 Days in Leatherhead
- Best Way to See Leatherhead in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Leatherhead
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Leatherhead
- How to Spend a Week in Leatherhead
- Things to do in Leatherhead
- Where to stay in Leatherhead