- 09:00 am Leatherhead Museum
- 11:25 am The Running Horse
- 01:07 pm Madame Tussauds Museum
- 02:44 pm Leatherhead Community Garden
- 03:30 pm Trafalgar Square
- 10:00 am British Museum
- 02:39 pm Palace Of Westminster
- 04:42 pm Big Ben London
- Free Time
- 11:00 am Tate Modern
- 02:12 pm St Pauls Cathedral
- 04:19 pm St James Palace
- 05:03 pm The London Eye
- Free Time
- 11:00 am Sea Life London Aquarium
- 01:00 pm The London Dungeon
- 04:10 pm Buckingham Palace London
Sunday 14, May Leatherhead
34.5 km | 25 mins
24.6 km | 42 mins01:07 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Madame Tussauds is a worldwide phenomenon now but the magic began in London. For those who haven&...
2.4 km | 8 mins
3.1 km | 16 mins03:30 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Trafalgar Square is an iconic place to visit in London. It is truly the most important cultur...
Monday 15, May Leatherhead
10:00 am Stay for 4:30 hrs
The British Museum is one of the highlights of London. The museum is home to various collections ...
2.645 km | 9.42 mins02:39 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Houses of Parliament are housed in the Westminster Hall which has a history of being the seat...
0.2 km | 3 mins04:42 pm Stay for 1 hr
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
Tuesday 16, May Leatherhead
Stay for 02 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
No transit found11:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Tate Modern is a gallery that exhibits a huge array of modern art. It is a part of a group of...
0.8 km | 12 mins02:12 pm Stay for 2 hrs
St. Paul’s Cathedral is a religious site in London. It is a very old construction, dating b...
3.2 km | 8 mins04:19 pm Stay for 30 min
St. James Palace is a lesser known palace in London. It is also the “official residence&rdq...
3.4 km | 13 mins05:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
London Eye is easily one of the most visited attractions in the city of London. The constr...
Wednesday 17, May Leatherhead
Stay for 02 hrs
No transit found11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Sea Life London Aquarium is one of the best attractions in the UK along with the London Zoo and t...
4 m | 1 min01:00 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The London Dungeons is the creepiest tourist attraction in London. This fun themed attraction att...
2.7 km | 10 mins04:10 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this d...
Explore More of Leatherhead:
- What to See in One Day in Leatherhead
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Leatherhead
- What to See in 3 Days in Leatherhead
- Best Way to See Leatherhead in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Leatherhead
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Leatherhead
- How to Spend a Week in Leatherhead
- Things to do in Leatherhead
- Where to stay in Leatherhead
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- 4 Day Trip To Sliema From West Drayton
- 2 Day Trip To Lahore From Lahore
- 4 Day Trip To Bath From Watford
- 4 Day Trip To Niagara Falls From Lancaster
- 3 Day Trip To Aumsville From Newberg
- 5 Day Trip To Montpellier From Elk Grove
- 4 Day Trip To Toronto From Honolulu
- 5 Day Trip To Logan From Houston
- 3 Day Trip To Heidelberg From Reil
- 3 Day Trip To Copenhagen From Dublin
- 6 Day Trip To Saint Petersburg From Wellington
- 3 Day Trip To Miri From Petaling Jaya
- 3 Day Trip To Genting Highlands From Kuala Lumpur
- 5 Day Trip To Venice From Chiang Mai
- 3 Day Trip To Kurunegala From Maharagama
- 2 Day Trip To Seoul From Seoul
- 4 Day Trip To Busan From Singapore
- 7 Day Trip To Santorini From Solo
- 4 Day Trip To Banff From Montreal
- 3 Day Trip To Chicago From Evanston
- 5 Day Trip To Bintan Island From Adelaide
- 4 Day Trip To Bulacan From Macau
- 3 Day Trip To Seeduwa From Colombo
- 3 Day Trip To Silistra From Bucharest
- 3 Day Trip To Bandung From Singapore
- 3 Day Trip To Tagaytay From Quezon City
- 3 Day Trip To Regensburg From Eschenbach
- 5 Day Trip To Kochi From Ormond
- 3 Day Trip To Bath From London
- 2 Day Trip To Singapore From Singapore