Les Chères Itinerary 4 Days
Must-see Places in Les Chères in 4 Days
4 Days is a long enough time for you to visit all the must-see places in Les Chères, have the best experiences and to make a lot of memories. Below is a list of attractions that you may cover in Les Chères in 4 days.
- Place Bellecour
- Cathedral Saint Jean Baptiste
- Place Des Terreaux
- Saint Nizier Church
- Musee Miniature Et Cinema
- Basilique Notre Dame De Fourviere
- Zoo De Lyon
- Chasset Henri Antoine
- Depart Du Sentier De L'homme Et Du Paysage
- Parc De La Tete D'Or
- Traboules Du Vieux Lyon
- Centre Nautique Etienne Gagnaire
- Consistoire Israelite De Villeurbanne
- Institut Lumiere
- Museum Of Gallo-roman Civilization Or The Odeon And The Roman Amphitheatre
- Musee Des Beaux Arts
- Museum Of Textiles And Decorative Arts Or Musee Des Tissus Et Des Arts Décoratifs
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Wondering how to spend 4 perfect days in Les Chères
- Sample itinerary for 4 days with day-by-day trip ideas
- Backpacker who wants to create Les Chères itinerary 4 days
- Looking for how other travelers plan 4 day trips
- Do not want to repeat common mistakes when visiting Les Chères
Best Hotels in Les Chères for 4 Day Trip
These are some of the hotels added in the past by our travelers to their Les Chères itinerary 4 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
With More Days in Hand
Holiday of more than 4 days in Les Chères can give you freedom to explore the city in detail. Taste the best of life at Les Chères. You can explore city on your own or opt for some tours. Check travel ideas for longer holidays like 5 days or 6 days in Les Chères here.
Are you now ready with your Les Chères bucket list? Create an itinerary to Les Chères using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.