Les Chères Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Les Chères from Les Chères itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Les Chères.
- Traboules Du Vieux Lyon
- Place Des Terreaux
- Chez Paul
- Gare Saint-paul
- Metallic Tower Of Fourvière
- Place De Fourvière
- La Basilique Notre Dame De Fourvière
- Cemetery Of Loyasse
- Place De La Croix-rousse
- Boulevard De La Croix-rousse
- Lycée La Martinière Diderot
- Musee Des Beaux Arts
- La Fresque Des Lyonnais
- La Boîte à Café
- Parc De La Tete D'Or
- Warwick Reine Astrid
- Opéra De Lyon
- La Tour De Chambles
- Festi Parc (villefranche-sur-saone)
- France Aventures Lyon (lyon)
- I- Way (lyon)
- Zoo De Lyon
- Salle Rameau
- Claude Bernard University Lyon 1
- Couvent De La Tourette
- Max Aventure
- Le Nombril Du Monde (lyon)
5 Days in Les Chères - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Les Chères is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Les Chères when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Les Chères tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Les Chères ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Les Chères. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Les Chères. You can visit popular places in Les Chères, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Les Chères?
The budget cost of 5 days in Les Chères is USD 695. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Les Chères 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Les Chères are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Les Chères in 5 days?
Chasset Henri Antoine must be a part of your Les Chères itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Les Chères travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Les Chères like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Les Chères.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Les Chères in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Les Chères on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Les Chères
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Les Chères. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Les Chères for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Les Chères, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Lyon Itineraries
- Saint-cyr-au-mont-d'or Itineraries
- Dardilly Itineraries
- Saint-didier-au-mont-d'or Itineraries
- Villefranche-sur-saone Itineraries
- Collonges-au-mont-d'or Itineraries
- Écully Itineraries
- Caluire-et-cuire Itineraries
- Tassin-la-demi-lune Itineraries
- Lucenay Itineraries
- Charnay Itineraries
- Fontaines-sur-saône Itineraries
- Montanay Itineraries
- Pollionnay Itineraries
- Limas Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!