Lexington Itinerary 3 Days
What to Do in Lexington in 3 Days Tour
This is a glimpse of what to do in Lexington in 3 days. We have mentioned some of the frequently added attractions in Lexington that range from historical to natural, from fun-filled to the most popular. Explore more travel ideas for a perfect 3-day Lexington itinerary.
- The Kentucky Theater
- Headley-Whitney Museum
- Hunt-Morgan House
- Latrobe's Pope Villa
- Lexington Public Library Ceiling Clock And Foucault Pendulum
- Cathedral Of Christ The King
- University Of Kentucky
- The Arboretum
- Lexington Ice Center
- Mary Todd Lincoln House
- The Thoroughbred Center
- Joyland Bowling Alley
This Plan is Good for You if You Are:
- Looking for accommodation, restaurants, and what to do in Lexington
- Searching for best places to visit in 3 days in Lexington
- Picnic ideas for family and kids for 3 days
- Planning a trip with your friends
- First time visitors who want customised sample Lexington itinerary
- Planning long weekend vacation
Lexington Tours to Check Out for Your 3-day Trip
Try this off-beaten path of saving your time and money in city. Get the real vibe of the city with tours and tickets like
Best Hotels in Lexington for 3 Day Trip
These are some of the hotels added in the past by our travelers to their Lexington itinerary 3 days. Check out the hotels that suit you and add them to your trip plan.
With More Days in Hand
Spend your days like a local when you are for more than 3 days in Lexington. Visit famous sightseeing places, plan day trips to nearby cities, and enjoy touring with family and friends. Be part of the events happening in the city. Check what to do in Lexington in 4 days or 5 days.
Are you now ready with your Lexington bucket list? Create an itinerary to Lexington using our Free Trip Planner and check all the attractions off your list.