Lion-sur-mer Itinerary 5 Days
5 Days in Lion-sur-mer - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Lion-sur-mer is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Lion-sur-mer when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Lion-sur-mer tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Lion-sur-mer ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Lion-sur-mer. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Lion-sur-mer. You can visit popular places in Lion-sur-mer, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Lion-sur-mer?
The budget cost of 5 days in Lion-sur-mer is USD 1315. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Lion-sur-mer 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Lion-sur-mer are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Lion-sur-mer in 5 days?
Cinema Le Trianon, Eglise Saint-pierre De Lion-sur-mer must be a part of your Lion-sur-mer itinerary in 5 days! If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Lion-sur-mer travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Lion-sur-mer like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Lion-sur-mer.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Lion-sur-mer in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Lion-sur-mer on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Lion-sur-mer
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Lion-sur-mer. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Lion-sur-mer for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Lion-sur-mer, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Caen Itineraries
- Escoville Itineraries
- Merville-franceville-plage Itineraries
- Carpiquet Itineraries
- Rots Itineraries
- Fontaine-henry Itineraries
- Luc-sur-mer Itineraries
- Grangues Itineraries
- Mondeville Itineraries
- Cabourg Itineraries
- Courseulles-sur-mer Itineraries
- Colombelles Itineraries
- Ver-sur-mer Itineraries
- Houlgate Itineraries
- Anguerny Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!