- 09:00 am Castle Of Sao Jorge
- 11:12 am Miradouro Sao Pedro De Alcantara
- 12:13 pm Sao Roque Church And Museum
- 02:29 pm Jeronimos Monastery
- 04:43 pm Padrao Dos Descobrimentos
- 05:16 pm Belem Tower
- 07:27 pm Restaurante Feitoria and Wine Bar
Thursday 16, Jun Lisbon
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Castle of Sao Jorge is renowned as a Moorish manor possessing a highly summoning topmost ridg...
2.8 km | 12 mins11:12 am Stay for 1 hr
Lisbon is famous for its scenic lookouts. This small viewpoint is only about 6 hectares in size, ...
0.2 km | 1 min12:13 pm Stay for 2 hrs
When you look at San Roque Church from the outside you will think of simplicity. The plain white ...
7.1 km | 17 mins02:29 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Jeronimos Monastery (official name- Mosteiro De Santa Maria De Belem) is a lovely monastery ...
6.1 km | 14 mins04:43 pm Stay for 30 min
The Portuguese Age of Discovery peaked during the 15th and 16th centuries, when trade and explore...
1.1 km | 2 mins05:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Belem Tower is very important to the history of Portugal. The tower aided greatly in the coun...
5.0 km | 11 mins07:27 pm Stay for 45 minCusines: International
- Belem Tower
- Igreja De Santa Maria De Belem
- Jeronimos Monastery
- Alfama District
- Madre De Deus Convent
- 25 De Abril Bridge
- Avenida Da Liberdade
- Design And Fashion Museum
- Gare De Oriente
- Vasco Da Gama Tower
- 3 Day Trip To Lisbon From Amsterdam
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Evansville
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Coventry
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From London
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Paris
- 3 Day Trip To Edinburgh From Marylebone
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Ely
- 3 Day Trip To Lisbon From Madrid
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Ashburn
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Farmingdale