- 09:00 am Castle Of Sao Jorge
- 11:08 am Alfama District
- 01:24 pm Padrao Dos Descobrimentos
- 02:17 pm Oceanario De Lisboa
- 04:38 pm Chiado Square
- 06:42 pm Arco Da Rua Augusta
- 07:02 pm da Prata 52
- 10:00 am Lisbon Cathedral
- 12:19 pm Jeronimos Monastery
- 02:34 pm Belem Tower
- 04:59 pm Parque Das Nacoes
- 07:19 pm Rossio Square
- 09:23 pm Leitaria Camponeza
Monday 19, Sep Lisbon
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Castle of Sao Jorge is renowned as a Moorish manor possessing a highly summoning topmost ridg...
2.1 km | 9 mins11:08 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Alfama District in Lisbon is one of the most iconic. The place has a rustic charm due to the ...
7.6 km | 16 mins01:24 pm Stay for 30 min
The Portuguese Age of Discovery peaked during the 15th and 16th centuries, when trade and explore...
19.7 km | 23 mins02:17 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This very well-known aquarium in Lisbon is also said to be one of the most impressive ones in the...
10.9 km | 21 mins04:38 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Back in the 16th century, monk-turned-satirist António Ribeiro took up residence in this s...
1.1 km | 4 mins06:42 pm Stay for 15 min
Facing the Praca de Comercio, the arch was first built in 1775, to commemorate the city’s r...
1.1 km | 5 mins07:02 pm Stay for 45 minCusines: Bar, Mediterranean, Tapas, Portuguese
Tuesday 20, Sep Lisbon
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
One of Lisbon’s oldest monuments, this Roman Catholic cathedral was begun in 1150, but a lo...
8.1 km | 19 mins12:19 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Jeronimos Monastery (official name- Mosteiro De Santa Maria De Belem) is a lovely monastery ...
6.9 km | 15 mins02:34 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Belem Tower is very important to the history of Portugal. The tower aided greatly in the coun...
19.2 km | 25 mins04:59 pm Stay for 2 hrs
While old Lisbon has its rustic charm, the modern side of Lisbon is not far behind either. The st...
10.2 km | 20 mins07:19 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Rossio Square is a great cultural spot in Lisbon. Known as Rossio square even though it’s o...
1.1 km | 5 mins09:23 pm Stay for 45 minCusines: International
- Praca Do Comercio
- Padrao Dos Descobrimentos
- Madre De Deus Convent
- Praca Do Imperio
- Berardo Museum
- 25 De Abril Bridge
- Lisbon Cathedral
- Parque Eduardo Vii
- Lisboa Story Centre
- Lx Factory
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Ankara
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Farmingdale
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Elizabethtown
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Walnut
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Napa
- 6 Day Trip To Lisbon From Newcastle
- 10 Day Trip To Lisbon From Fairfax
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Maia
- Trip To Lisbon
- 9 Day Trip To Lisbon From Bucharest