- 09:00 am Castle Of Sao Jorge
- 11:08 am Alfama District
- 01:11 pm Lisboa Story Centre
- 03:12 pm Arco da Rua Augusta
- 03:42 pm Oceanário de Lisboa
- 05:58 pm Praca Do Comercio
- 09:00 am Sao Jose Liberto And Museu Gemas Do Para
- 11:00 am Belem Tower
- 01:06 pm Jeronimos Monastery
- 03:20 pm Padrao Dos Descobrimentos
- 03:57 pm Aquário Vasco da Gama
- 05:16 pm Chiado Square
- 09:00 am Miradouro Sao Pedro De Alcantara
- 10:11 am Igreja de São Sebastião da Pedreira
- 10:53 am Design And Fashion Museum
- 01:12 pm Praca Do Imperio
- 03:22 pm 25 De Abril Bridge
- 05:43 pm Lisbon Cathedral
- 09:00 am Rossio Square
- 11:04 am Santo Antonio De Lisboa
- 12:23 pm Centro Vasco Da Gama
- 02:41 pm Parque Eduardo Vii
- 03:54 pm Ribeira Das Naus
- 05:13 pm Vasco Da Gama Tower
- 05:49 pm Ogilins Irish Pub
Monday 08, Aug Lisbon
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Castle of Sao Jorge is renowned as a Moorish manor possessing a highly summoning topmost ridg...
2.1 km | 9 mins11:08 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Alfama District in Lisbon is one of the most iconic. The place has a rustic charm due to the ...
0.8 km | 3 mins01:11 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This may be the best place to begin your tour of Lisbon. The centre, via 6 beautiful exhibits, ta...
76 m | 1 min03:12 pm Stay for 15 min
Facing the Praca de Comercio, the arch was first built in 1775, to commemorate the city’s r...
7.9 km | 15 mins03:42 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This very well-known aquarium in Lisbon is also said to be one of the most impressive ones in the...
9.6 km | 16 mins05:58 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Better known as Terriero de Paco, Praca do Comercio is a beautiful square that is a lovely water-...
Tuesday 09, Aug Lisbon
No transit found11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Belem Tower is very important to the history of Portugal. The tower aided greatly in the coun...
2.3 km | 6 mins01:06 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Jeronimos Monastery (official name- Mosteiro De Santa Maria De Belem) is a lovely monastery ...
6.1 km | 14 mins03:20 pm Stay for 30 min
The Portuguese Age of Discovery peaked during the 15th and 16th centuries, when trade and explore...
3.4 km | 8 mins
10.4 km | 18 mins05:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Back in the 16th century, monk-turned-satirist António Ribeiro took up residence in this s...
Wednesday 10, Aug Lisbon
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Lisbon is famous for its scenic lookouts. This small viewpoint is only about 6 hectares in size, ...
3.0 km | 12 mins
3.7 km | 12 mins
7.8 km | 18 mins
6.9 km | 10 mins03:22 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This beautiful suspension bridge in Lisbon is a lovely
14.8 km | 21 mins05:43 pm Stay for 2 hrs
One of Lisbon’s oldest monuments, this Roman Catholic cathedral was begun in 1150, but a lo...
Thursday 11, Aug Lisbon
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Rossio Square is a great cultural spot in Lisbon. Known as Rossio square even though it’s o...
1.1 km | 5 mins
8.9 km | 19 mins
9.8 km | 18 mins02:41 pm Stay for 1 hr
The 64 area formal public garden is one of the largest in Lisbon, and has three main sections: a ...
3.9 km | 13 mins03:54 pm Stay for 1 hr
This ‘beach’ isn’t what you would normally expect. It used to be where Portugue...
10.8 km | 19 mins05:13 pm Stay for 15 min
One word: views. This 145 metre high tower, built for the Expo 98 World’s Fair, has a viewi...
11.8 km | 21 mins
- Jeronimos Monastery
- Calouste Gulbenkian Museum
- Central Mosque Of Lisbon
- Miradouro Sao Pedro De Alcantara
- Time Out Mercado Da Ribeira
- 25 De Abril Bridge
- Rossio Square
- Campo Pequeno
- O'gilins Irish Pub
- Lx Factory
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Singapore
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Delhi
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Haifa
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Kanata
- 8 Day Trip To Lisbon From Bucharest
- 2 Day Trip To Lisbon From Lisbon
- 5 Day Trip To Lisbon From Zurich
- 3 Day Trip To Lisbon From Peniche
- 6 Day Trip To Lisbon From Bethesda
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Azle