- 12:00 pm Belem Tower
- 02:03 pm Jeronimos Monastery
- 04:12 pm Praca Do Imperio
- 07:00 am Vasco Da Gama Bridge
- 08:24 am Sao Roque Church And Museum
- 10:27 am Calouste Gulbenkian Museum
- 12:37 pm Parque Das Nacoes
Tuesday 10, Nov
12:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Belem Tower is very important to the history of Portugal. The tower aided greatly in the coun...
0.57 km | 3 mins02:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Jeronimos Monastery (official name- Mosteiro De Santa Maria De Belem) is a lovely monastery ...
0.783 km | 9.40 mins04:12 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Praca do Imperio or the Empire Square was built to celebrate the Portuguese empire and stands...
Wednesday 11, Nov
07:00 am Stay for 45 min
Vasco Da Gama Bridge is the longest one in Europe. This architectural marvel is about 16 kms long...
42.9 km | 39 mins08:24 am Stay for 2 hrs
When you look at San Roque Church from the outside you will think of simplicity. The plain white ...
3.07 km | 3 mins
6.38 km | 10 mins12:37 pm Stay for 2 hrs
While old Lisbon has its rustic charm, the modern side of Lisbon is not far behind either. The st...
- Arco Da Rua Augusta
- Padrao Dos Descobrimentos
- Miradouro Sao Pedro De Alcantara
- Rossio Square
- Centro Vasco Da Gama
- Casino Lisboa
- Centro Colombo
- Navy Museum
- Gare De Oriente
- Lx Factory
- 3 Day Trip To Edinburgh From Marylebone
- 3 Day Trip To Lisbon From Lisbon
- 3 Day Trip To Lisbon From Munich
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Ely
- 3 Day Trip To Lisbon From Parede
- 5 Day Trip To Lisbon From Phoenix
- 2 Day Trip To Lisbon From Lisbon
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Ankara
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Orcoyen
- 4 Day Trip To Lisbon From Falkirk