- 10:00 am Design And Fashion Museum
- 12:36 pm Cascais Old Town
- 02:47 pm Parque Marechal Carmona
- 10:00 am Jeronimos Monastery
- 12:20 pm Boca Do Inferno
- 01:49 pm Calouste Gulbenkian Museum
- 04:01 pm Madre De Deus Convent
- 11:00 am Castle Of Sao Jorge
- 01:38 pm Praia Da Rainha
- 05:09 pm National Museum Of Ancient Art
- 07:00 am Vasco Da Gama Bridge
- 09:01 am Tagus Estuary Natural Reserve
- 12:22 pm Central Mosque Of Lisbon
- 03:01 pm Moors Castle
- 12:00 pm Sintra Modernarte - Arte E Cultura, S.A.
- 03:09 pm Toy Museum Or Museu Do Brinquedo
- 05:41 pm Rossio Square
- 07:00 am Guincho Beach
- 11:38 am Parque Das Nacoes
- 10:00 am Anjos Teixeira Museum
- 12:23 pm House Of Stories Paul Rego Or Casa Das Historias Paula Rego
- 02:26 pm Adrenunes Dolmen
- 05:09 pm Alfama District
Friday 25, Dec
Saturday 26, Dec
Sunday 27, Dec
Monday 28, Dec
07:00 am Stay for 45 min
Vasco Da Gama Bridge is the longest one in Europe. This architectural marvel is about 16 kms long...
50.0 km | 1 hour 17 mins
52.0 km | 1 hour 21 mins
27.7 km | 39 mins03:01 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Moors’ Castle or Castelo dos Mouros (as it is locally known) is a medieval castle located o...
Tuesday 29, Dec
Wednesday 30, Dec
Thursday 31, Dec
More about Lisbon
14 Simple Ideas to Make your Valentine's Day SpecialSimple, Romantic, Fun things to do on this Valentine's Day. What else would be a better Valentine's day idea than to spend quality time with your loved one?
10 Most Annoying Tourist Habits People Should Get Rid OffSome of the tourist habits are annoying others keep the locals entertained during long hours of people watching.
12 Enchanting Secret Islands In EuropeBored of the conventional European holiday destinations? Here's a list of 12 hidden and secret islands in Europe. Make the most of your European vacation.
Explore More of LisbonTop Attractions in & around city
Travellers also planning for