- 09:00 am Big Ben London
- 11:00 am Palace Of Westminster
- 01:03 pm Buckingham Palace London
- 03:03 pm Tower Of London
- 09:00 am The Royal Mile
- 10:08 am The Scott Monument
- 11:50 am Greyfriars Kirkyard
- 01:35 pm Our Dynamic Earth
- 03:12 pm Palace of Holyroodhouse
- 09:00 am Roman Baths Museum
- 11:06 am Prior Park
- 12:14 pm Sally Lunns Historic Museum And Eating House
- 01:45 pm Bath Abbey
- 02:45 pm Thermae Bath Spa
- 04:15 pm The Circus And The Royal Crescent
Sunday 18, Jan
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
0.3 km | 1 min11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Houses of Parliament are housed in the Westminster Hall which has a history of being the seat...
1.3 km | 3 mins01:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this d...
1.3 km | 3 mins03:03 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Tower of London is a history lover’s paradise. The premises are steeped in history and ...
Monday 19, Jan
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
It’s hard to believe there was any other purpose to building the Royal Mile other than to t...
0.6 km | 8 mins10:08 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
This Victorian-Goth monument to Sir Walter Scott is the larget of it’s kind in the world to...
0.9 km | 12 mins11:50 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Greyfriars Kirkyard is famous churchyard with adjoining graveyard in Edinburgh located in the lap...
1.3 km | 15 mins01:35 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Inaugurated in 1999, this steel and glass science centre is easily accessible. It’s mainly ...
0.6 km | 7 mins03:12 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Her Majesty The Queen of England’s official residence in Scotland, the palace was built in ...
Tuesday 20, Jan
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Rainwater from the nearby Mendip Hills heated up deep in the earth rises to this outlet at a rate...
2.6 km | 6 mins11:06 am Stay for 1 hr
The park and house are on a hill, so they give lovely views of the town. The house was supposedly...
2.9 km | 8 mins
0.2 km | 1 min01:45 pm Stay for 1 hr
A site of religious meditation since the 7th century, the abbey saw it’s grandest times dur...
0.3 km | 3 mins
1.0 km | 14 mins04:15 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This wasn’t an actual circus or anything. Instead, it’s a neighbourhood of really coo...
- Big Ben London
- The View From The Shard
- Borough Market
- Science Museum
- Hampton Court Palace
- National Portrait Gallery
- Piccadilly Circus
- Oxford Street
- 3 Day Trip To London From Lewisham
- 5 Day Trip To London From Nottingham
- 4 Day Trip To London From Karlsruhe
- 4 Day Trip To London From Pune
- 4 Day Trip To London From Portland
- 5 Day Trip To London From Central
- 3 Day Trip To London From Berlin
- 5 Day Trip To London From Shenzhen
- 3 Day Trip To London From Maidstone
- 3 Day Trip To London From Belfast