- 09:30 am Buckingham Palace London
- 11:08 am St Pauls Cathedral
- 12:52 pm Madame Tussauds Museum
- 02:27 pm British Museum
- 04:05 pm Big Ben London
- 06:09 pm The London Eye
- 08:16 pm Barbecoa
Monday 01, May London
09:30 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this d...
3.6 km | 9 mins11:08 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
St. Paul’s Cathedral is a religious site in London. It is a very old construction, dating b...
6.3 km | 13 mins12:52 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Madame Tussauds is a worldwide phenomenon now but the magic began in London. For those who haven&...
2.8 km | 5 mins02:27 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The British Museum is one of the highlights of London. The museum is home to various collections ...
3.1 km | 7 mins04:05 pm Stay for 2 hrs
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
1.6 km | 4 mins06:09 pm Stay for 2 hrs
London Eye is easily one of the most visited attractions in the city of London. The constr...
2.7 km | 7 mins
- Natural History Museum
- Big Ben London
- Tower Bridge
- Buckingham Palace London
- Imperial War Memorial
- Oxo Tower Restaurant, Bar And Brasserie
- Trafalgar Square
- Piccadilly Circus
- The Royal Botanic Kew Garden
- Up At The O2
- 3 Day Trip To London From Bournemouth
- 5 Day Trip To London From Central
- 3 Day Trip To London
- 3 Day Trip To London From Oxford
- 3 Day Trip To London From Maidstone
- 3 Day Trip To London From Bangor
- 3 Day Trip To London From Belfast
- 7 Day Trip To London From Cairo
- 3 Day Trip To London From Copenhagen
- 2 Day Trip To London From London