- 10:30 am St Giles London – A St Giles Hotel
- 10:30 am Natural History Museum
- 11:43 am London Transport Museum
- 12:48 pm Westminster Abbey
- 02:28 pm Tower Of London
- 04:28 pm Tower Bridge
- 05:28 pm Soho
- 09:22 pm St Giles London – A St Giles Hotel
- 09:30 am St Giles London – A St Giles Hotel
- 09:30 am Oxford Street
- 11:36 am Kensington Palace
- 01:08 pm Royal Observatory Greenwich
- 02:50 pm National Maritime Museum
- 04:44 pm China Town
- 06:47 pm Marble Arch
- 08:57 pm St Giles London – A St Giles Hotel
- 10:00 am St Giles London – A St Giles Hotel
- 10:00 am Tate Modern
- 11:05 am The London Eye
- 01:19 pm Madame Tussauds Museum
- 02:58 pm Piccadilly Circus
- 05:05 pm Big Ben London
- 06:45 pm Royal Albert Hall
- 08:03 pm St Giles London – A St Giles Hotel
- 11:00 am St Giles London – A St Giles Hotel
- 11:00 am Apsley House
- 12:09 pm Temple Church
- 01:12 pm Cleopatras Needle
- 01:51 pm Shakespeares Globe
- 04:55 pm The Monument
- Free Time
- 08:00 pm St Giles London – A St Giles Hotel
Monday 11, Sep London
10:30 am Stay for 00 minBedford avenueUSD 407.29
No transit found10:30 am Stay for 1 hr
The Natural History Museum in London is of the largest of its kind in the world. It contains the ...
5.3 km | 13 mins11:43 am Stay for 1 hr
London truly has the most distinctive museums and the London transport Museum is one of them. Thi...
1.8 km | 5 mins12:48 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Close to the Palace of Westminster is the Westminster Abbey. This Gothic Church is spectacular in...
5.3 km | 10 mins02:28 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Tower of London is a history lover’s paradise. The premises are steeped in history and ...
0.3 km | 1 min04:28 pm Stay for 45 min
The Tower Bridge which is located close to the Tower of London from which it gets its name is one...
5.8 km | 14 mins05:28 pm Stay for 3:30 hrs
Soho attracts a lot of tourists every year due to its fun-loving, diverse and always crowded envi...
5.4 km | 24 mins09:22 pm Stay for 00 minBedford avenueUSD 407.29
Tuesday 12, Sep London
09:30 am Stay for 00 minBedford avenueUSD 407.29
No transit found09:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
Oxford Street is the shopping Mecca in London. It has everything the shopaholic in you needs and ...
3.22 km | 6 mins11:36 am Stay for 1 hr
This beautiful brick palace which is located in the Kensington Gardens is very popular among the ...
17.3 km | 33 mins01:08 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Royal Observatory is the home of Greenwich Mean Time and the Prime Meridian line. It is said to b...
1.1 km | 12 mins02:50 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The National Maritime Museum located in Greenwich in the city of London is a leading maritime mus...
12.0 km | 24 mins04:44 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The China Town has an amazing quality, it can transform the busy district of Soho into the main s...
1.83 km | 3 mins06:47 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Marble arch is an imposing triumphal arch which joins Park Lane, Edgeware Road and the famous...
1.9 km | 10 mins08:57 pm Stay for 00 minBedford avenueUSD 407.29
Wednesday 13, Sep London
10:00 am Stay for 00 minBedford avenueUSD 407.29
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Tate Modern is a gallery that exhibits a huge array of modern art. It is a part of a group of...
1.7 km | 5 mins11:05 am Stay for 2 hrs
London Eye is easily one of the most visited attractions in the city of London. The constr...
6.2 km | 14 mins01:19 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Madame Tussauds is a worldwide phenomenon now but the magic began in London. For those who haven&...
2.7 km | 10 mins02:58 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Piccadilly Circus is the busiest area of the busy city of London. So much so that the phrase &ldq...
2.3 km | 7 mins05:05 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
4.3 km | 9 mins06:45 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Royal Albert Hall is truly a treasure of London. Commissioned by Prince, Albert, Queen Victor...
4.3 km | 18 mins08:03 pm Stay for 00 minBedford avenueUSD 407.29
Thursday 14, Sep London
11:00 am Stay for 00 minBedford avenueUSD 407.29
No transit found
4.5 km | 10 mins12:09 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Temple Church is a very beautiful Church in London. The church was made famous by the movie &...
1.1 km | 3 mins01:12 pm Stay for 30 min
Cleopatra’s needle is an interesting sight. This is an ancient Egyptian Obelisk and even th...
4.0 km | 9 mins01:51 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Globe Theatre mostly connected with William Shakespeare. Located on the Bankside, the Globe t...
1.5 km | 4 mins
Stay for 01:49 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
2.9 km | 16 mins08:00 pm Stay for 00 minBedford avenueUSD 407.29
- Palace Of Westminster
- The View From The Shard
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Oxo Tower Restaurant, Bar And Brasserie
- Trafalgar Square
- Hampton Court Palace
- Regent's Park
- Oxford Street
- Up At The O2
- Royal Air Force Museum
- 3 Day Trip To London From Casablanca
- 5 Day Trip To London From Melton Mowbray
- 4 Day Trip To London From Pune
- 15 Day Trip To London From Norristown
- 4 Day Trip To London From Portland
- 5 Day Trip To London From Central
- Trip To London
- 3 Day Trip To London From Paris
- 3 Day Trip To London From Belfast
- 4 Day Trip To London From Issaquah