- 10:00 am Tower Bridge
- 11:24 am Harrods
- 03:00 pm Canary Wharf
- 10:00 am The London Dungeon
- 01:02 pm China Town
- 04:10 pm Victoria And Albert Museum
- 08:00 am The Palais Royal
- 10:04 am Grand Palais
- 12:09 pm Towers Of Notre Dame Cathedral
- 01:19 pm Champ De Mars
- 07:30 am Angelina
- 10:15 am Disneyland
- 11:34 am National Library
- 01:59 pm Palais De Chaillot
- 07:00 am St Peters Basilica
- 11:08 am Colosseum
- 12:17 pm Ruins Of The Palatine Hill
- 01:31 pm Piazza Di San Pietro In Vincoli
- 09:00 am Christian Catacombs Of San Callisto
- 11:11 am Roman Forum
- 03:26 pm Piazza Di San Clemente
Saturday 31, Oct
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Tower Bridge which is located close to the Tower of London from which it gets its name is one...
7.8 km | 25 mins11:24 am Stay for 3 hrs
The mecca of shopping and London’s most famous shopping landmark, Harrods is historic and g...
11.3 km | 35 mins03:00 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Canary Wharf is a complete hanging out place in the city of London. Here you will surely find var...
Sunday 01, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The London Dungeons is the creepiest tourist attraction in London. This fun themed attraction att...
1.04 km | 2 mins01:02 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The China Town has an amazing quality, it can transform the busy district of Soho into the main s...
3.78 km | 8 mins04:10 pm Stay for 1 hr
Reputed as the world’s greatest art and design museum and often referred to as the V&A,...
Monday 02, Nov
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Built for the man who was arguably the world’s first Prime Minister,Cardinal Richelieu, The...
1.8 km | 4 mins10:04 am Stay for 2 hrs
It has to be said: the Parisians built this place just to show off; and it has to be admitted: th...
2.5 km | 5 mins12:09 pm Stay for 1 hr
A UNESCO world heritage site, the towers of Notre Dame Cathedral, apart from being architecturall...
4.55 km | 10 mins01:19 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This park is a good definition of irony; its long history of war training offset by it’s fa...
Tuesday 03, Nov
46.7 km | 46 mins10:15 am Stay for 45 min
Who doesn’t love to go a little crazy and act like a little kid sometimes! At Disneyland Pa...
39.9 km | 33 mins11:34 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Bibliotheque nationale de France is the National Library of France, placed in Paris. It is pr...
8.5 km | 26 mins01:59 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Palais de Chaillot furnishes a fantastic perspective of the Eiffel Tower on the other side of...
Wednesday 04, Nov
07:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
The iconic St. Peter’s Basilica is another jewel on the Vatican crown. This historic and im...
2 km | 8 mins11:08 am Stay for 1 hr
The centre of the city of Rome is where the Colosseum makes its majestic presence felt. Construct...
0.7 km | 10 mins12:17 pm Stay for 1 hr
This landmark is one of the Seven Hills of Rome and is one of the oldest parts of the city. The r...
1.1 km | 14 mins
Thursday 05, Nov
- British Museum
- Tower Bridge
- Sainte Chapelle
- Musee De L' Orangerie
- Champs Elysees
- Ile De La Cite
- Imperial War Memorial
- Catacombs Of Paris
- Place Des Vosges
- 4 Day Trip To London From Riyadh
- 3 Day Trip To London From Lewisham
- 5 Day Trip To London From Melton Mowbray
- 15 Day Trip To London From Norristown
- 4 Day Trip To London From Orlando
- 3 Day Trip To London From Berlin
- 3 Day Trip To London From Luton
- 3 Day Trip To London From Maidstone
- 4 Day Trip To London From Issaquah
- 3 Day Trip To London From Belfast