- 04:35 pm Copenhagen Airport
- 07:30 pm Heathrow Airport
- 08:30 pm Premier Inn London Holborn
- 09:15 pm The Circus And The Royal Crescent
- 10:00 am Premier Inn London Holborn
- Free Time
- 11:00 am The London Eye
- 01:08 pm Buckingham Palace London
- 03:28 pm Tower Bridge
- 06:59 pm Thermae Bath Spa
- 07:46 pm Roman Baths Museum
- 09:10 am Premier Inn London Holborn
- 10:00 am British Museum
- 02:40 pm Madame Tussauds Museum
- 04:25 pm Big Ben London
- 04:29 am Premier Inn London Holborn
- 06:15 am Heathrow Airport
- 10:15 am Keflavik International Airport
- 10:15 am Fosshotel Baron
- 11:00 am Reykjavik Domestic Animal Zoo
- 12:41 pm Volcano House
- 02:50 pm The Pearl
- 03:35 pm Videy Island
- 06:42 pm Sun Voyager Sculpture
- 07:28 pm Harpa Conference And Concert Center
- 07:37 am Fosshotel Baron
- 08:22 am Laugardalslaug
- 10:34 am Nautholsvik Geothermal Beach
- 11:26 am Domkirkjan
- 12:10 pm Arbaejarsafn
- 01:52 pm Icelandic Phallological Museum
- 02:45 pm Minjasafn Reykjavikur
- 06:00 pm Gullfoss Waterfall
- 08:18 am Fosshotel Baron
- 09:03 am Hallgrimskirkja
- 11:15 am Keflavik International Airport
- 06:15 pm Copenhagen Airport
Friday 01, Jul Copenhagen, London
Departure 04:35 pm Copenhagen Airport
Traveling from Copenhagen to London
978.68 km | 1 hours 55 mins Air India INR 46392Arrival 07:30 pm Heathrow Airport
27.027 km | 1 hours 0.85 mins08:30 pm Stay for 45 min27-29 red lion street, holbornUSD 450.06
No transit found09:15 pm Stay for 45 min
This wasn’t an actual circus or anything. Instead, it’s a neighbourhood of really coo...
Saturday 02, Jul London
08:00 am Stay for 45 min27-29 red lion street, holbornUSD 450.06
Stay for 02 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
3.7 km | 15 mins11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
London Eye is easily one of the most visited attractions in the city of London. The constr...
2.5 km | 8 mins01:08 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this d...
5.9 km | 20 mins03:28 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Tower Bridge which is located close to the Tower of London from which it gets its name is one...
191 km | 2 hours 31 mins
0.3 km | 2 mins07:46 pm Stay for 45 min
Rainwater from the nearby Mendip Hills heated up deep in the earth rises to this outlet at a rate...
Sunday 03, Jul London
09:10 am Stay for 45 min27-29 red lion street, holbornUSD 450.06
1.2 km | 5 mins10:00 am Stay for 4:30 hrs
The British Museum is one of the highlights of London. The museum is home to various collections ...
3.53 km | 10.45 mins02:40 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Madame Tussauds is a worldwide phenomenon now but the magic began in London. For those who haven&...
4.194 km | 15.25 mins04:25 pm Stay for 1 hr
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
Monday 04, Jul London, Reykjavik
04:29 am Stay for 45 min27-29 red lion street, holbornUSD 450.06
27.027 km | 1 hours 0.85 minsDeparture 06:15 am Heathrow Airport
Traveling from London to Reykjavik
1896.85 km | 3 hours Air India INR 46392Arrival 10:15 am Keflavik International Airport
No transit found10:15 am Stay for 45 minBarÃ³nsstÃg 2-4USD 399.19
No transit found
5.5 km | 11 mins12:41 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The volcano house showcases two films on the powerful volcanic eruptions in Iceland. The f...
3.7 km | 9 mins02:50 pm Stay for 45 min
Overlooking the whole of Reykjavik is The Pearl, a dome shaped building captivating millions of t...
No transit found03:35 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Is gorgeous island of Kollafjoraur Bay is a perfect retreat; it is a heaven for nature lovers and...
3.443 km | 6.92 mins06:42 pm Stay for 45 min
Facing the splendid mount Esja is this landmark as designed and created by Jon Gunnar Arnason. Th...
0.6 km | 1 min07:28 pm Stay for 1 hr
Opened in 2011, the center primarily functions as a concert hall, serving as home to four music c...
Tuesday 05, Jul Reykjavik
07:37 am Stay for 45 minBarÃ³nsstÃg 2-4USD 399.19
No transit found08:22 am Stay for 2 hrs
Laugardalslaug is the largest pool in Reykjavik with great facilities. This place is most definit...
5.6 km | 12 mins
3.4 km | 7 mins
8.3 km | 14 mins
7.0 km | 12 mins
2.4 km | 8 mins
117 km | 1 hour 45 mins06:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
Gullfoss waterfall may not be one of the biggest waterfalls but is definitely sp...
Wednesday 06, Jul Reykjavik, Copenhagen
08:18 am Stay for 45 minBarÃ³nsstÃg 2-4USD 399.19
No transit found09:03 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
It took the architect Guojon Samuelsson over 34 years to build the 74 meters high church; unfortu...
46.3 km | 41 minsDeparture 11:15 am Keflavik International Airport
Traveling from Reykjavik to Copenhagen
2143.41 km | 2 hours 55 mins Air India INR 46392Arrival 06:15 pm Copenhagen Airport
- The London Eye
- Madame Tussauds Museum
- Hyde Park
- Sea Life London Aquarium
- Regent's Park
- National Portrait Gallery
- M&M's World London
- Westminster Abbey
- Portobello Market
- 4 Day Trip To London From Karlsruhe
- 3 Day Trip To London From Bournemouth
- 15 Day Trip To London From Norristown
- 3 Day Trip To London From Southampton
- Trip To London
- 3 Day Trip To London From Paris
- 11 Day Trip To London From Dubai
- 3 Day Trip To London From Maidstone
- 5 Day Trip To London From Beau Bassin-rose Hill
- 5 Day Trip To London From Białystok