- 09:00 am Westminster Abbey
- 11:05 am Churchill War Rooms
- 01:11 pm Palace Of Westminster
- 06:00 am Trafalgar Square
- 08:12 am Buckingham Palace London
- 10:30 am Sea Life London Aquarium
Monday 06, Apr
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Close to the Palace of Westminster is the Westminster Abbey. This Gothic Church is spectacular in...
0.483 km | 5.80 mins11:05 am Stay for 2 hrs
A branch of the Imperial War Museum, The Churchill War Rooms were formerly known as The Cabinet W...
0.496 km | 5.95 mins01:11 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Houses of Parliament are housed in the Westminster Hall which has a history of being the seat...
Tuesday 07, Apr
06:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Trafalgar Square is an iconic place to visit in London. It is truly the most important cultur...
2.601 km | 12.53 mins08:12 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this d...
4.016 km | 17.60 mins10:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
Sea Life London Aquarium is one of the best attractions in the UK along with the London Zoo and t...
- Victoria And Albert Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Buckingham Palace London
- St James's Park
- London Underground
- Borough Market
- Tate Modern
- Science Museum
- The Royal Botanic Kew Garden
- Royal Air Force Museum
- 5 Day Trip To London From Melton Mowbray
- 3 Day Trip To London From Mayfair
- 5 Day Trip To London From Central
- 4 Day Trip To London From Orlando
- 3 Day Trip To London From Luton
- 6 Day Trip To London From Oklahoma City
- 2 Day Trip To London From London
- 3 Day Trip To London From Belfast
- 3 Day Trip To London From Copenhagen
- 5 Day Trip To London From Beau Bassin-rose Hill