- 10:00 am Westminster Abbey
- 12:06 pm Churchill War Rooms
- 02:12 pm Palace Of Westminster
- 06:00 am Trafalgar Square
- 08:12 am Buckingham Palace London
- 10:29 am Sea Life London Aquarium
Wednesday 27, May
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Close to the Palace of Westminster is the Westminster Abbey. This Gothic Church is spectacular in...
0.532 km | 6.38 mins12:06 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A branch of the Imperial War Museum, The Churchill War Rooms were formerly known as The Cabinet W...
0.498 km | 5.98 mins02:12 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Houses of Parliament are housed in the Westminster Hall which has a history of being the seat...
Thursday 28, May
06:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Trafalgar Square is an iconic place to visit in London. It is truly the most important cultur...
2.593 km | 12.65 mins08:12 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this d...
3.544 km | 17.33 mins10:29 am Stay for 2 hrs
Sea Life London Aquarium is one of the best attractions in the UK along with the London Zoo and t...
- National Gallery
- Covent Garden
- Oxo Tower Restaurant, Bar And Brasserie
- Tate Modern
- Sea Life London Aquarium
- Kensington Palace
- Bomber Command Memorial
- Royal Opera House
- 5 Day Trip To London From Melton Mowbray
- 15 Day Trip To London From Norristown
- 3 Day Trip To London From Southampton
- 3 Day Trip To London From Berlin
- 3 Day Trip To London From Luton
- 4 Day Trip To London From Białystok
- 3 Day Trip To London From Maidstone
- 3 Day Trip To London From Copenhagen
- 5 Day Trip To London From Petersham
- 6 Day Trip To London From Tulsa