- 10:00 am British Museum
- 03:18 pm Tower Of London
- 06:36 pm Buckingham Palace London
- 08:44 pm Big Ben London
- 10:50 pm The London Eye
- 01:06 am Tower Bridge
- 10:00 am The Monument
- 11:13 am Churchill War Rooms
- 01:22 pm Victoria And Albert Museum
- 02:32 pm Hyde Park
- 06:00 am Trafalgar Square
- 08:12 am Shakespeares Globe
- 12:37 pm Natural History Museum
Friday 27, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 5 hrs
The British Museum is one of the highlights of London. The museum is home to various collections ...
5.0 km | 18 mins03:18 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Tower of London is a history lover’s paradise. The premises are steeped in history and ...
5.4 km | 18 mins06:36 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this d...
1.6 km | 7 mins08:44 pm Stay for 2 hrs
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
1.6 km | 6 mins10:50 pm Stay for 2 hrs
London Eye is easily one of the most visited attractions in the city of London. The constr...
4.5 km | 16 mins01:06 am Stay for 1 hr
The Tower Bridge which is located close to the Tower of London from which it gets its name is one...
Saturday 28, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The monument is built in memory of the devastation that the great fire of London. Popularly known...
2.72 km | 13 mins11:13 am Stay for 2 hrs
A branch of the Imperial War Museum, The Churchill War Rooms were formerly known as The Cabinet W...
4.28 km | 9 mins01:22 pm Stay for 1 hr
Reputed as the world’s greatest art and design museum and often referred to as the V&A,...
2.02 km | 10 mins02:32 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Spread over 142 hectares of land, Hyde Park is most definitely one of the best parks in the whole...
Sunday 29, Nov
06:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Trafalgar Square is an iconic place to visit in London. It is truly the most important cultur...
2.71 km | 12 mins08:12 am Stay for 4 hrs
The Globe Theatre mostly connected with William Shakespeare. Located on the Bankside, the Globe t...
7.2 km | 26 mins12:37 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Natural History Museum in London is of the largest of its kind in the world. It contains the ...
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- Trip To Puducherry
- Trip To Kolkata, Darjeeling
- Trip To Rome, Venice, Salzburg, Vienna, Florence, Munich, Pisa, Prague, Budapest
- Trip To Athens, Istanbul, Santorini, Mykonos
- Trip To Sydney
- Trip To Manali
- Trip To London, Zurich
- Trip To Agra, Jaipur, Delhi, Khajuraho, Varanasi
- Trip To Los Angeles
- Trip To Paris
- Trip To Hong Kong, Macau, Shenzhen
- Trip To Rio De Janeiro
- Trip To Mumbai
- Trip To Las Vegas, San Francisco
- Trip To Bali
- Trip To Delhi
- Trip To New York City
- Trip To Rome
- Trip To San Francisco
- Trip To Kaposvar
- Trip To Perth
- Trip To Phuket
- Trip To Tokyo
- Trip To Bangkok, Pattaya, Phuket
- Trip To Miami
- Trip To Leh, Rishikesh, Amritsar, Dharamshala, Mussoorie, Shimla, Srinagar, Manali, Chandigarh, Nainital
- Trip To Miami
- Trip To Berlin, Vienna, Prague
- Trip To Cancun
- 3 Day Trip To Pretoria From Benoni