- 10:00 am British Museum
- 03:12 pm Royal Albert Hall
- 10:00 am The Monument
- 11:13 am Churchill War Rooms
- 01:22 pm Victoria And Albert Museum
- 02:32 pm Hyde Park
- 06:00 am Trafalgar Square
- 08:12 am Shakespeares Globe
- 12:38 pm Natural History Museum
Sunday 08, Nov
Monday 09, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The monument is built in memory of the devastation that the great fire of London. Popularly known...
2.72 km | 13 mins11:13 am Stay for 2 hrs
A branch of the Imperial War Museum, The Churchill War Rooms were formerly known as The Cabinet W...
4.28 km | 9 mins01:22 pm Stay for 1 hr
Reputed as the world’s greatest art and design museum and often referred to as the V&A,...
2.02 km | 10 mins02:32 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Spread over 142 hectares of land, Hyde Park is most definitely one of the best parks in the whole...
Tuesday 10, Nov
06:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Trafalgar Square is an iconic place to visit in London. It is truly the most important cultur...
2.71 km | 12 mins08:12 am Stay for 4 hrs
The Globe Theatre mostly connected with William Shakespeare. Located on the Bankside, the Globe t...
7.6 km | 26 mins12:38 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Natural History Museum in London is of the largest of its kind in the world. It contains the ...
- National Gallery
- Big Ben London
- London Underground
- Covent Garden
- Oxo Tower Restaurant, Bar And Brasserie
- Borough Market
- Royal Albert Hall
- Oxford Street
- The Royal Botanic Kew Garden
- Kensington Palace
- 5 Day Trip To London From Melton Mowbray
- 5 Day Trip To London From Nottingham
- 3 Day Trip To London From Southampton
- 3 Day Trip To London From Paris
- 3 Day Trip To London From Oxford
- 4 Day Trip To London From Białystok
- 3 Day Trip To London From Maidstone
- 4 Day Trip To London From Issaquah
- 3 Day Trip To London From Belfast
- 8 Day Trip To London From Vantaa