- 10:00 am British Museum
- 03:12 pm Royal Albert Hall
- 10:00 am The Monument
- 11:13 am Churchill War Rooms
- 01:22 pm Victoria And Albert Museum
- 02:32 pm Hyde Park
- 06:00 am Trafalgar Square
- 08:12 am Shakespeares Globe
- 12:38 pm Natural History Museum
Sunday 08, Nov
Monday 09, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The monument is built in memory of the devastation that the great fire of London. Popularly known...
2.72 km | 13 mins11:13 am Stay for 2 hrs
A branch of the Imperial War Museum, The Churchill War Rooms were formerly known as The Cabinet W...
4.28 km | 9 mins01:22 pm Stay for 1 hr
Reputed as the world’s greatest art and design museum and often referred to as the V&A,...
2.02 km | 10 mins02:32 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Spread over 142 hectares of land, Hyde Park is most definitely one of the best parks in the whole...
Tuesday 10, Nov
06:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Trafalgar Square is an iconic place to visit in London. It is truly the most important cultur...
2.71 km | 12 mins08:12 am Stay for 4 hrs
The Globe Theatre mostly connected with William Shakespeare. Located on the Bankside, the Globe t...
7.6 km | 26 mins12:38 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Natural History Museum in London is of the largest of its kind in the world. It contains the ...
- Trip Plans on TripHobo
- Trip To Kovalam, Kodaikanal
- Exquisite Taste Of Ski, Wines And Caves - Queenstown
- Trip To Singapore
- Trip To Atlanta
- Trip To Leh, Jammu, Srinagar
- Tokyo Trip From Dubai
- Trip To Honolulu
- Trip To London
- Trip To Delhi
- Trip To Bangalore, Mysore, Ooty
- Trip To Darjeeling
- Trip To Cairo
- Trip To Shimla
- Trip To Toronto
- Trip To New Orleans
- Trip To Toronto
- Trip To Jaisalmer
- Trip To Kannur, Udupi, Guruvayur
- Trip To Agra
- Trip To Los Angeles
- Trip To Cherrapunji
- Trip To Shimla, Manali
- Trip To Dallas
- Trip To Shimla, Manali, Kullu
- Trip To Munnar, Kollam
- Trip To Port Louis
- Trip To Phuket
- 2 Days Trip To Martinez
- 6 Days Trip To Oak Ridge
- Trip To Jaipur, Jodhpur, Bikaner, Udaipur