- 09:00 am Tower Of London
- 12:16 pm The London Eye
- 02:35 pm Natural History Museum
- 04:52 pm Big Ben London
- 06:57 pm Buckingham Palace London
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Monday 09, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Tower of London is a history lover’s paradise. The premises are steeped in history and ...
4.3 km | 17 mins12:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
London Eye is easily one of the most visited attractions in the city of London. The constr...
5.8 km | 19 mins02:35 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Natural History Museum in London is of the largest of its kind in the world. It contains the ...
4.7 km | 17 mins04:52 pm Stay for 2 hrs
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
1.6 km | 5 mins06:57 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this d...
Tuesday 10, Nov
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
- Churchill War Rooms
- Palace Of Westminster
- The View From The Shard
- The London Dungeon
- Science Museum
- Hampton Court Palace
- Westminster Abbey
- Royal Opera House
- Royal Air Force Museum
- The Slug And Lettuce
- The Regent
- 31 Kensington Church St
- Homer Road
- Asher Way
- Criterion Mews
- Deptford Creek
- Soho Square
- Hotels near Harrods
- Hotels near The London Dungeon
- Hotels near Hampton Court Palace
- Hotels near Royal Opera House
- Hotels near Royal Air Force Museum
- Hotels near Avebury
- Hotels near Criterion Mews
- Hotels near Bath
- Hotels near Deptford Creek
- Hotels near Soho Square