- 11:00 am Buckingham Palace London
- 01:03 pm The London Eye
- 03:08 pm Harrods
- 10:00 am Tower Of London
- 01:10 pm Big Ben London
- 03:14 pm Tower Bridge
- 04:43 pm Victoria And Albert Museum
Monday 09, Nov
11:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this d...
1.49 km | 3 mins01:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
London Eye is easily one of the most visited attractions in the city of London. The constr...
2.39 km | 5 mins03:08 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The mecca of shopping and London’s most famous shopping landmark, Harrods is historic and g...
Tuesday 10, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Tower of London is a history lover’s paradise. The premises are steeped in history and ...
3.99 km | 10 mins01:10 pm Stay for 2 hrs
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
2.62 km | 4 mins03:14 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Tower Bridge which is located close to the Tower of London from which it gets its name is one...
8.6 km | 29 mins04:43 pm Stay for 1 hr
Reputed as the world’s greatest art and design museum and often referred to as the V&A,...
- The London Eye
- Madame Tussauds Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Buckingham Palace London
- Imperial War Memorial
- Borough Market
- The London Dungeon
- The Royal Botanic Kew Garden
- Bomber Command Memorial
- 4 Day Trip To London From Orlando
- 3 Day Trip To London From Paris
- 6 Day Trip To London From Copenhagen
- 7 Day Trip To London From Cairo
- 5 Day Trip To London From Petersham
- 3 Day Trip To London From Llangefni
- 5 Day Trip To London From Beau Bassin-rose Hill
- 4 Day Trip To London From Atlanta
- 6 Day Trip To London From Miami
- 5 Day Trip To London From Pretoria