- 06:00 am Trafalgar Square
- 08:00 am National Gallery
- 10:00 am British Museum
- 02:35 pm Piccadilly Circus
- 07:00 am St Jamess Park
- 09:05 am Madame Tussauds Museum
- 10:38 am Oxford Street
- 12:41 pm Baker Street
- 11:00 am Tate Modern
- 02:06 pm Hyde Park
- 10:00 am Big Ben London
- 11:04 am Tower Bridge
- 12:23 pm Royal Albert Hall
- 01:30 pm Ripleys Believe It Or Not! London
- 04:32 pm The View from the Shard
- 10:00 am Shakespeares Globe
- 02:27 pm Greenwich Park
- 03:45 pm Harry Potter Shop At Platform No. Nine And Three Quarters
- 04:51 pm 10 Downing Street
- 10:00 am Natural History Museum
- 12:07 pm The London Eye
- 02:13 pm Hamleys
Friday 01, Apr
Saturday 02, Apr
Sunday 03, Apr
07:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
St James Park can not only be remembered as the lovely place in 101 dalmatians, Children of men, ...
4.62 km | 5 mins09:05 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Madame Tussauds is a worldwide phenomenon now but the magic began in London. For those who haven&...
1.9 km | 3 mins10:38 am Stay for 2 hrs
Oxford Street is the shopping Mecca in London. It has everything the shopaholic in you needs and ...
1.9 km | 3 mins12:41 pm Stay for 2 hrs
221 B Baker Street is the legendary address of the remarkable fictional detective, Sherlock Holme...
Monday 04, Apr
Tuesday 05, Apr
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
2.69 km | 4 mins11:04 am Stay for 1 hr
The Tower Bridge which is located close to the Tower of London from which it gets its name is one...
7.97 km | 19 mins12:23 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Royal Albert Hall is truly a treasure of London. Commissioned by Prince, Albert, Queen Victor...
3.24 km | 7 mins01:30 pm Stay for 3 hrs
We’ve all enjoyed the engrossing television show at one point, now visit the impressive mus...
1.18 km | 2 mins04:32 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Stand atop the tallest building in Western Europe and take in the views of one of the best cities...
Wednesday 06, Apr
10:00 am Stay for 4 hrs
The Globe Theatre mostly connected with William Shakespeare. Located on the Bankside, the Globe t...
8.43 km | 27 mins02:27 pm Stay for 1 hr
Greenwich Park is a nice hunting park in Greenwich which is said to be one of the largest single ...
11.19 km | 18 mins
3.27 km | 6 mins04:51 pm Stay for 30 min
One of the world’s most famous addresses, 10 Downing Street, commonly referred to a Number ...
Thursday 07, Apr
- National Gallery
- Buckingham Palace London
- Covent Garden
- Imperial War Memorial
- Trafalgar Square
- Royal Albert Hall
- National Portrait Gallery
- Piccadilly Circus
- M&M's World London
- Royal Opera House
- 4 Day Trip To London From Nottingham
- 5 Day Trip To London From Melton Mowbray
- 5 Day Trip To London From Nottingham
- 3 Day Trip To London From Paris
- 3 Day Trip To London
- 3 Day Trip To London From Maidstone
- 7 Day Trip To London From Cairo
- 2 Day Trip To London From London
- 3 Day Trip To London From Copenhagen
- 5 Day Trip To London From Beau Bassin-rose Hill