- 10:00 am Westminster Abbey
- 12:07 pm Churchill War Rooms
- 02:13 pm Palace Of Westminster
- 06:00 am Trafalgar Square
- 08:04 am Big Ben London
- 10:07 am Buckingham Palace London
- 12:16 pm Sea Life London Aquarium
- 02:16 pm The London Eye
Friday 20, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Close to the Palace of Westminster is the Westminster Abbey. This Gothic Church is spectacular in...
0.5 km | 7 mins12:07 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A branch of the Imperial War Museum, The Churchill War Rooms were formerly known as The Cabinet W...
0.5 km | 7 mins02:13 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Houses of Parliament are housed in the Westminster Hall which has a history of being the seat...
Saturday 21, Nov
06:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Trafalgar Square is an iconic place to visit in London. It is truly the most important cultur...
1.08 km | 4 mins08:04 am Stay for 2 hrs
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
1.49 km | 3 mins10:07 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this d...
2.6 km | 9 mins12:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Sea Life London Aquarium is one of the best attractions in the UK along with the London Zoo and t...
92 m | 1 min02:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
London Eye is easily one of the most visited attractions in the city of London. The constr...
- Victoria And Albert Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Buckingham Palace London
- Tate Modern
- Royal Albert Hall
- The Royal Botanic Kew Garden
- Westminster Abbey
- Up At The O2
- Royal Air Force Museum
- 2 Day Trip To London From London
- 4 Day Trip To London From Buenos Aires
- 4 Day Trip To London From Nottingham
- 4 Day Trip To London From Pune
- 15 Day Trip To London From Norristown
- 4 Day Trip To London From Portland
- Trip To London
- 5 Day Trip To London From Shenzhen
- 3 Day Trip To London From Oxford
- 3 Day Trip To London From Belfast