- 10:00 am Westminster Abbey
- 12:07 pm Churchill War Rooms
- 02:13 pm Palace Of Westminster
- 06:00 am Trafalgar Square
- 08:07 am Buckingham Palace London
- 10:16 am Sea Life London Aquarium
Friday 13, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Close to the Palace of Westminster is the Westminster Abbey. This Gothic Church is spectacular in...
0.5 km | 7 mins12:07 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A branch of the Imperial War Museum, The Churchill War Rooms were formerly known as The Cabinet W...
0.5 km | 7 mins02:13 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Houses of Parliament are housed in the Westminster Hall which has a history of being the seat...
Saturday 14, Nov
06:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Trafalgar Square is an iconic place to visit in London. It is truly the most important cultur...
1.98 km | 7 mins08:07 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this d...
2.6 km | 9 mins10:16 am Stay for 2 hrs
Sea Life London Aquarium is one of the best attractions in the UK along with the London Zoo and t...
- Churchill War Rooms
- Palace Of Westminster
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Windsor Castle
- Imperial War Memorial
- Borough Market
- The London Dungeon
- Royal Albert Hall
- Piccadilly Circus
- Portobello Market
- 5 Day Trip To London From Nottingham
- 4 Day Trip To London From Pune
- 5 Day Trip To London From Central
- 2 Day Trip To London From London
- 5 Day Trip To London From Fort Lauderdale
- 3 Day Trip To London From Maidstone
- 5 Day Trip To London From Abbotsford
- 5 Day Trip To London From Beau Bassin-rose Hill
- 5 Day Trip To London From Białystok
- 4 Day Trip To London From Killeen