- 10:00 am St Pauls Cathedral
- 11:06 am Millennium Bridge
- 12:07 pm Big Ben London
- 12:40 pm Palace Of Westminster
- 01:11 pm Westminster Abbey
- 01:48 pm Churchill War Rooms
- 04:02 pm Buckingham Palace London
- 04:54 pm Harrods
Thursday 29, Mar
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
St. Paul’s Cathedral is a religious site in London. It is a very old construction, dating b...
0.4 km | 6 mins11:06 am Stay for 30 min
The Millennium Bridge, is a breathtaking structure that sits on the River Thames. It is a pedestr...
2.5 km | 32 mins12:07 pm Stay for 30 min
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
0.2 km | 3 mins12:40 pm Stay for 30 min
The Houses of Parliament are housed in the Westminster Hall which has a history of being the seat...
93 m | 1 min01:11 pm Stay for 30 min
Close to the Palace of Westminster is the Westminster Abbey. This Gothic Church is spectacular in...
0.5 km | 7 mins01:48 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A branch of the Imperial War Museum, The Churchill War Rooms were formerly known as The Cabinet W...
1.0 km | 13 mins04:02 pm Stay for 30 min
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this d...
1.7 km | 23 mins04:54 pm Stay for 1 hr
The mecca of shopping and London’s most famous shopping landmark, Harrods is historic and g...
- British Museum
- Tower Of London
- Buckingham Palace London
- Palace Of Westminster
- St James's Park
- London Underground
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Kensington Palace
- Royal Opera House
- Royal Air Force Museum
- 4 Day Trip To London From Buenos Aires
- 3 Day Trip To London From Érd
- 4 Day Trip To London From Pune
- 4 Day Trip To London From Orlando
- 3 Day Trip To London
- 3 Day Trip To London From Oxford
- 3 Day Trip To London From Maidstone
- 5 Day Trip To London From Abbotsford
- 7 Day Trip To London From Cairo
- 5 Day Trip To London From Beau Bassin-rose Hill