- 10:00 am British Museum
- 03:13 pm Regents Park
- 05:20 pm 221b Baker St
- 10:00 am Tate Museum
- 12:32 pm Churchill War Rooms
- 02:34 pm Tate Modern
- 09:00 am Madame Tussauds Museum
- 10:39 am Natural History Museum
- 12:46 pm The London Eye
- 02:47 pm Sea Life London Aquarium
- 12:00 pm Harrods
- 03:09 pm Kensington Palace
- 04:15 pm Piccadilly Circus
- 10:00 am National Portrait Gallery
- 01:08 pm Victoria And Albert Museum
- 02:18 pm Hyde Park
Thursday 19, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 5 hrs
The British Museum is one of the highlights of London. The museum is home to various collections ...
3.75 km | 13 mins03:13 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This sprawling green space lies on 395 acres of Central London. The park area was originally inte...
2.02 km | 7 mins05:20 pm Stay for 45 min
Friday 20, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
A member of the 4 Tate museums of UK out of which two are in London, Tate Museum, which is now kn...
1.39 km | 2 mins12:32 pm Stay for 2 hrs
A branch of the Imperial War Museum, The Churchill War Rooms were formerly known as The Cabinet W...
1.38 km | 2 mins02:34 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Tate Modern is a gallery that exhibits a huge array of modern art. It is a part of a group of...
Saturday 21, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Madame Tussauds is a worldwide phenomenon now but the magic began in London. For those who haven&...
4.86 km | 9 mins10:39 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Natural History Museum in London is of the largest of its kind in the world. It contains the ...
3.58 km | 7 mins12:46 pm Stay for 2 hrs
London Eye is easily one of the most visited attractions in the city of London. The constr...
92 m | 1 min02:47 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Sea Life London Aquarium is one of the best attractions in the UK along with the London Zoo and t...
Sunday 22, Nov
12:00 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The mecca of shopping and London’s most famous shopping landmark, Harrods is historic and g...
2.51 km | 9 mins03:09 pm Stay for 1 hr
This beautiful brick palace which is located in the Kensington Gardens is very popular among the ...
3.22 km | 6 mins04:15 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Piccadilly Circus is the busiest area of the busy city of London. So much so that the phrase &ldq...
Monday 23, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The National Portrait Gallery has the most extensive collection of portraits in the world. It is ...
3.78 km | 8 mins01:08 pm Stay for 1 hr
Reputed as the world’s greatest art and design museum and often referred to as the V&A,...
2.02 km | 10 mins02:18 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Spread over 142 hectares of land, Hyde Park is most definitely one of the best parks in the whole...
- The London Eye
- Victoria And Albert Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Windsor Castle
- Oxo Tower Restaurant, Bar And Brasserie
- Borough Market
- Tate Modern
- Hampton Court Palace
- Museum Of London
- Royal Opera House
- 3 Day Trip To London From Mayfair
- 5 Day Trip To London From Central
- 3 Day Trip To London From Berlin
- 5 Day Trip To London From Sydney
- 11 Day Trip To London From Dubai
- 5 Day Trip To London From Fort Lauderdale
- 3 Day Trip To London From Belfast
- 3 Day Trip To London From Copenhagen
- 2 Day Trip To London From London
- 4 Day Trip To London From Killeen