- 08:30 am St Pauls Cathedral
- 10:35 am Covent Garden
- 12:40 pm The London Eye
- 10:00 am Oxford Street
- 12:07 pm Tower Of London
- 03:12 pm Blackfriars Bridge
- 03:59 pm Clive Steps
- 10:00 am Tower Bridge
- 11:10 am Knightsbridge
- 01:14 pm Piccadilly Circus
- 11:00 am Buckingham Palace London
- 01:04 pm British Library (stop C)
- 01:53 pm 48 Doughty St
- 02:48 pm London Charing Cross
- 03:40 pm Millbank, Tate Britain (stop R)
- 10:00 am Big Ben London
- 12:03 pm Westminster Abbey
- 02:06 pm 87-135 Brompton Rd
- 02:59 pm Hyde Park
- 06:00 am Trafalgar Square
- 08:06 am Westminster Bridge Rd
- 09:04 am ZSL London Zoo
- 12:13 pm The View from the Shard
- 10:00 am The London Dungeon
- 01:03 pm Oxo Tower Restaurant, Bar And Brasserie
- 03:04 pm Palace Of Westminster
Sunday 12, Jun
08:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
St. Paul’s Cathedral is a religious site in London. It is a very old construction, dating b...
2.04 km | 5 mins10:35 am Stay for 2 hrs
There is so much to discover in London in terms of shopping as well as eating and history, cultur...
1.28 km | 5 mins12:40 pm Stay for 2 hrs
London Eye is easily one of the most visited attractions in the city of London. The constr...
Monday 13, Jun
Tuesday 14, Jun
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Tower Bridge which is located close to the Tower of London from which it gets its name is one...
5.41 km | 10 mins11:10 am Stay for 2 hrs
Knightsbridge is definitely worth a visit if you drop down any time in London. Knightsbridge is a...
2 km | 4 mins01:14 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Piccadilly Circus is the busiest area of the busy city of London. So much so that the phrase &ldq...
Wednesday 15, Jun
Thursday 16, Jun
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
0.3 km | 3 mins12:03 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Close to the Palace of Westminster is the Westminster Abbey. This Gothic Church is spectacular in...
1.7 km | 3 mins
1.88 km | 8 mins02:59 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Spread over 142 hectares of land, Hyde Park is most definitely one of the best parks in the whole...
Friday 17, Jun
06:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Trafalgar Square is an iconic place to visit in London. It is truly the most important cultur...
1.83 km | 6 mins
4.83 km | 13 mins09:04 am Stay for 3 hrs
Take a walk across the oldest and the largest scientific Zoological Society of London Zoo waving ...
2.97 km | 9 mins12:13 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Stand atop the tallest building in Western Europe and take in the views of one of the best cities...
Saturday 18, Jun
- Churchill War Rooms
- Buckingham Palace London
- Covent Garden
- The London Dungeon
- The Wallace Collection
- Hampton Court Palace
- Oxford Street
- M&M's World London
- Portobello Market
- Bomber Command Memorial
- 5 Day Trip To London From Nottingham
- 4 Day Trip To London From Portland
- 5 Day Trip To London From Central
- Trip To London
- 3 Day Trip To London From Oxford
- 3 Day Trip To London From Luton
- 3 Day Trip To London From Belfast
- 3 Day Trip To London From Maidstone
- 8 Day Trip To London From Vantaa
- 4 Day Trip To London From Atlanta