- 09:00 am Madame Tussauds Museum
- 10:36 am Big Ben London
- 12:39 pm Buckingham Palace London
- 02:48 pm London Eye
- 12:15 am Club Aquarium
- 04:55 am Westminster Abbey
- 12:15 am Fabric
- 03:24 am Tower Of London
- 10:00 am Tower Bridge
- 11:02 am The London Dungeon
- 02:16 pm Old Spitalfields Market
- 10:00 am Cutty Sark
- 02:07 pm Wellington Arch
- 03:09 pm Hms Belfast
- 04:36 pm Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
- 08:30 am St Pauls Cathedral
- 10:40 am Queens House
- 01:29 pm Lords The Home Of Cricket
- 02:32 pm Apsley House
- 10:00 am Old Royal Naval College
- 01:05 pm National Maritime Museum
- 02:41 pm Thames Barrier
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Wednesday 11, Nov
09:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Madame Tussauds is a worldwide phenomenon now but the magic began in London. For those who haven&...
3.49 km | 6 mins10:36 am Stay for 2 hrs
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
1.49 km | 3 mins12:39 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this d...
2.6 km | 9 mins
Thursday 12, Nov
Friday 13, Nov
Saturday 14, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 1 hr
The Tower Bridge which is located close to the Tower of London from which it gets its name is one...
1.77 km | 2 mins11:02 am Stay for 3 hrs
The London Dungeons is the creepiest tourist attraction in London. This fun themed attraction att...
4.48 km | 14 mins02:16 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Also referred to simply as Spitalfields Market, it is over 350 years old. It is a covered indoor ...
Sunday 15, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 3:30 hrs
The most tea clipper built in the city of London is known as the Cutty Sark. This place is one of...
12.6 km | 37 mins
1.19 km | 2 mins
13.9 km | 42 mins04:36 pm Stay for 45 min
The museum offers visitors a walk through the history of the game of tennis as it evolved from a ...
Monday 16, Nov
Tuesday 17, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
The Old Royal Naval College is the most famous landmark in the city of London. This iconic buildi...
0.5 km | 6 mins01:05 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
The National Maritime Museum located in Greenwich in the city of London is a leading maritime mus...
3.25 km | 6 mins02:41 pm Stay for 2 hrs
It is one of the largest moving flood barriers in the world. The Thames Barrier Park lies on the ...
Wednesday 18, Nov
- Victoria And Albert Museum
- The View From The Shard
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Imperial War Memorial
- Borough Market
- Regent's Park
- Kensington Palace
- Portobello Market
- 3 Day Trip To London From Riyadh
- 5 Day Trip To London From Melton Mowbray
- 5 Day Trip To London From North Point
- 5 Day Trip To London From Shenzhen
- 2 Day Trip To London From London
- 4 Day Trip To London From Issaquah
- 3 Day Trip To London From Belfast
- 3 Day Trip To London From Copenhagen
- 5 Day Trip To London From Petersham
- 3 Day Trip To London From Llangefni