- 09:00 am Victoria And Albert Museum
- 10:15 am Big Ben London
- 12:20 pm Buckingham Palace London
- 02:42 pm Tower Of London
- 05:58 pm Westminster Abbey
- 08:07 pm Harrods
- 11:19 pm Trafalgar Square
- 01:22 am Palace Of Westminster
- 03:39 am Tower Bridge
- 04:55 am Churchill War Rooms
- 04:55 am Kensington Palace
- 09:00 am Hms Belfast
- 09:58 am London Transport Museum
- 12:33 pm Cutty Sark
- 12:33 pm Greenwich Park
- 09:00 am Green Park
- 11:14 am Tate Museum
- 11:14 am Soho
- 09:00 am Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
- 10:16 am 10 Downing Street
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Tuesday 01, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 1 hr
Reputed as the world’s greatest art and design museum and often referred to as the V&A,...
4.1 km | 16 mins10:15 am Stay for 2 hrs
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
1.6 km | 5 mins12:20 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this d...
6.2 km | 22 mins02:42 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Tower of London is a history lover’s paradise. The premises are steeped in history and ...
4.7 km | 16 mins05:58 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Close to the Palace of Westminster is the Westminster Abbey. This Gothic Church is spectacular in...
3.2 km | 10 mins08:07 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The mecca of shopping and London’s most famous shopping landmark, Harrods is historic and g...
2.9 km | 11 mins11:19 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Trafalgar Square is an iconic place to visit in London. It is truly the most important cultur...
1.0 km | 3 mins01:22 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Houses of Parliament are housed in the Westminster Hall which has a history of being the seat...
5.5 km | 17 mins03:39 am Stay for 1 hr
The Tower Bridge which is located close to the Tower of London from which it gets its name is one...
5.1 km | 17 mins04:55 am Stay for 2 hrs
A branch of the Imperial War Museum, The Churchill War Rooms were formerly known as The Cabinet W...
Wednesday 02, Dec
Thursday 03, Dec
Friday 04, Dec
Saturday 05, Dec
Sunday 06, Dec
Monday 07, Dec
Tuesday 08, Dec
- Natural History Museum
- Tower Bridge
- Hyde Park
- Imperial War Memorial
- Borough Market
- The London Dungeon
- Trafalgar Square
- The Wallace Collection
- The Royal Botanic Kew Garden
- M&M's World London
- 6 Day Trip To London From Copenhagen
- 5 Day Trip To London From Fort Lauderdale
- 5 Day Trip To London From Sydney
- 4 Day Trip To London From Killeen
- 4 Day Trip To London From Houston
- 3 Day Trip To London From Helsinki
- 5 Day Trip To London From Pune
- 3 Day Trip To London From New York City
- 9 Day Trip To London From Cheltenham
- 6 Day Trip To London From Cluj-napoca