- 09:30 am Madame Tussauds Museum
- 11:10 am Tower Bridge
- 12:14 pm Big Ben London
- 01:17 pm Buckingham Palace London
- 03:20 pm London Eye
- 09:00 am Palace Of Westminster
- 11:13 am The Monument
- 12:15 pm Sea Life London Aquarium
- 02:15 pm The London Eye
- 11:00 am Portobello Market
- 02:07 pm Piccadilly Circus
- 12:00 pm Harrods
- 03:07 pm Green Park
- 05:10 pm St James Palace
- 05:49 pm Millennium Bridge
- 12:15 am Club Aquarium
- 04:58 am Trafalgar Square
- 12:15 am Fabric
- 03:18 am Canary Wharf
- 05:26 am Cleopatras Needle
- 12:00 pm China Town
- 03:06 pm Mansion House
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Sunday 14, Feb
09:30 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Madame Tussauds is a worldwide phenomenon now but the magic began in London. For those who haven&...
7.32 km | 10 mins11:10 am Stay for 1 hr
The Tower Bridge which is located close to the Tower of London from which it gets its name is one...
2.69 km | 4 mins12:14 pm Stay for 1 hr
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
1.56 km | 3 mins01:17 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this d...
1.56 km | 3 mins
Monday 15, Feb
09:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Houses of Parliament are housed in the Westminster Hall which has a history of being the seat...
3.12 km | 13 mins11:13 am Stay for 1 hr
The monument is built in memory of the devastation that the great fire of London. Popularly known...
1.8 km | 2 mins12:15 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Sea Life London Aquarium is one of the best attractions in the UK along with the London Zoo and t...
92 m | 1 min02:15 pm Stay for 2 hrs
London Eye is easily one of the most visited attractions in the city of London. The constr...
Tuesday 16, Feb
Wednesday 17, Feb
12:00 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The mecca of shopping and London’s most famous shopping landmark, Harrods is historic and g...
2.01 km | 7 mins03:07 pm Stay for 2 hrs
This 47-acre park is the smallest and most peaceful of the eight Royal Parks in the city. The par...
0.79 km | 3 mins05:10 pm Stay for 30 min
St. James Palace is a lesser known palace in London. It is also the “official residence&rdq...
2.25 km | 9 mins05:49 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Millennium Bridge, is a breathtaking structure that sits on the River Thames. It is a pedestr...
Thursday 18, Feb
Friday 19, Feb
12:15 am Stay for 3 hrs
Fabric has been a hot spot on the London nightlife circuit for over a decade. A sprawling venue w...
3.02 km | 3 mins03:18 am Stay for 2 hrs
Canary Wharf is a complete hanging out place in the city of London. Here you will surely find var...
7.17 km | 8 mins05:26 am Stay for 2 hrs
Cleopatra’s needle is an interesting sight. This is an ancient Egyptian Obelisk and even th...
Saturday 20, Feb
Sunday 21, Feb
- Madame Tussauds Museum
- Tower Bridge
- Buckingham Palace London
- Tate Modern
- Shakespeare's Globe
- Hampton Court Palace
- Oxford Street
- Portobello Market
- Royal Opera House
- 15 Day Trip To London From Norristown
- 3 Day Trip To London From Mayfair
- 3 Day Trip To London From Southampton
- 5 Day Trip To London From Central
- 5 Day Trip To London From Sydney
- 4 Day Trip To London From Issaquah
- 3 Day Trip To London From Copenhagen
- 4 Day Trip To London From Houston
- 5 Day Trip To London From Pune
- 12 Day Trip To London From Hyderabad