- 09:00 am Madame Tussauds Museum
- 10:36 am Big Ben London
- 12:39 pm Buckingham Palace London
- 02:42 pm Covent Garden
- 10:00 am Westminster Abbey
- 12:05 pm The London Eye
- 02:10 pm Harrods
- 10:00 am Tower Of London
- 01:09 pm Piccadilly Circus
- 06:00 am Trafalgar Square
- 08:07 am Tower Bridge
- 09:21 am ZSL London Zoo
- 08:30 am St Pauls Cathedral
- 10:38 am Lords The Home Of Cricket
- 11:51 am Hms Belfast
- 01:17 pm Wimbledon Lawn Tennis Museum
- 02:31 pm Palace Of Westminster
- 10:00 am The London Dungeon
- 01:02 pm China Town
- 10:00 am Wellington Arch
- 11:14 am Cutty Sark
- 03:26 pm Hyde Park
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Monday 14, Dec
09:00 am Stay for 1:30 hrs
Madame Tussauds is a worldwide phenomenon now but the magic began in London. For those who haven&...
3.49 km | 6 mins10:36 am Stay for 2 hrs
London has quite a few historic, iconic and unforgettable buildings but none more so than the Big...
1.49 km | 3 mins12:39 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Buckingham Palace is one of the many important royal landmarks that stand in London to this d...
1.39 km | 3 mins02:42 pm Stay for 2 hrs
There is so much to discover in London in terms of shopping as well as eating and history, cultur...
Tuesday 15, Dec
10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Close to the Palace of Westminster is the Westminster Abbey. This Gothic Church is spectacular in...
1.54 km | 5 mins12:05 pm Stay for 2 hrs
London Eye is easily one of the most visited attractions in the city of London. The constr...
2.39 km | 5 mins02:10 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The mecca of shopping and London’s most famous shopping landmark, Harrods is historic and g...
Wednesday 16, Dec
Thursday 17, Dec
06:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
The Trafalgar Square is an iconic place to visit in London. It is truly the most important cultur...
2.71 km | 7 mins08:07 am Stay for 1 hr
The Tower Bridge which is located close to the Tower of London from which it gets its name is one...
6.98 km | 14 mins09:21 am Stay for 3 hrs
Take a walk across the oldest and the largest scientific Zoological Society of London Zoo waving ...
Friday 18, Dec
08:30 am Stay for 2 hrs
St. Paul’s Cathedral is a religious site in London. It is a very old construction, dating b...
4.22 km | 8 mins
7.87 km | 13 mins
13.9 km | 41 mins01:17 pm Stay for 45 min
The museum offers visitors a walk through the history of the game of tennis as it evolved from a ...
11.2 km | 29 mins02:31 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Houses of Parliament are housed in the Westminster Hall which has a history of being the seat...
Saturday 19, Dec
Sunday 20, Dec
Monday 21, Dec
- Victoria And Albert Museum
- Big Ben London
- Covent Garden
- Windsor Castle
- Oxo Tower Restaurant, Bar And Brasserie
- Borough Market
- Kensington Palace
- M&M's World London
- Portobello Market
- 5 Day Trip To London From Shenzhen
- 2 Day Trip To London From London
- 5 Day Trip To London From Fort Lauderdale
- 3 Day Trip To London From Copenhagen
- 5 Day Trip To London From Białystok
- 11 Day Trip To London From Honolulu
- 4 Day Trip To London From Killeen
- 4 Day Trip To London From Houston
- 4 Day Trip To London From Kota Kinabalu
- 6 Day Trip To London From Miami