- 09:30 am The J Paul Getty Centre
- 01:01 pm Griffith Park
- 05:21 pm Universal City Walk
- 07:44 pm The Last Bookstore
- 10:02 pm Hollywood Historic Hotel
- 09:37 am Disneyland
- 02:14 pm Staples Center
- 05:43 pm In-n-out Burger
- 08:17 pm Carlitos Gardel
- 09:28 pm Hollywood Historic Hotel
- 08:50 am Santa Monica Pier
- 11:27 am T C L Chinese Theatre
- 12:42 pm The Grove
- 04:15 pm Hollywood Sign
- 07:36 pm Hollywood Historic Hotel
- 09:00 am Walt Disney Concert Hall
- 12:30 pm 3rd Street Promenade
- 02:36 pm Palisades Park
- 03:49 pm Venice Beach
- 06:20 pm Sunset Boulevard
- 08:44 pm Hollywood Historic Hotel
Saturday 18, Nov Los Angeles
28.8 km | 31 mins01:01 pm Stay for 4 hrs
Claimed as one of the largest parks in the world, enter Griffith Park and know why this is a worl...
10.9 km | 20 mins05:21 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Universal City Walk is the perfect representation of an entertainment district. Located in the vi...
10.9 mi | 23 mins
5.5 mi | 18 mins10:02 pm Stay for 00 min5162 melrose avenueINR 20373
Sunday 19, Nov Los Angeles
09:37 am Stay for 4 hrs
Disneyland is the most famous of the amusement parks in the world. It dates back...
28.0 mi | 38 mins02:14 pm Stay for 3 hrs
This huge multipurpose arena in downtown Los Angeles, is not meant for the weak hearted, because ...
17.1 mi | 29 mins05:43 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Claimed as South California’s icon for best quality American burgers, this fast food joint ...
10.2 mi | 34 mins
2.9 mi | 11 mins09:28 pm Stay for 00 min5162 melrose avenueINR 20373
Monday 20, Nov Los Angeles
08:50 am Stay for 2 hrs
Situated in Santa Monica, California, at the base of the Colorado Avenue, the Santa Monica Pier i...
23.9 mi | 37 mins11:27 am Stay for 1 hr
The Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, now known as TCL Chinese Theatre, is a theatre or movie conc...
5.4 km | 15 mins12:42 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Grove Market is a building complex of Los Angeles which is designed to function and provide t...
8.3 mi | 33 mins04:15 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Perhaps the most famous, immensely popular and the most celebrated cultural icon of the Hollywood...
6.2 mi | 21 mins07:36 pm Stay for 00 min5162 melrose avenueINR 20373
Tuesday 21, Nov Los Angeles
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Reputed as one of the most sophisticated concert hall, this building is also an architectural mas...
15.9 mi | 30 mins12:30 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Third Street Promenade is one of the most frequented destinations of shopaholics in the Santa Mon...
1.2 mi | 6 mins
3.5 mi | 13 mins03:49 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Take a stroll by the beach, gaze the waters, eat-shop-splurge, there are number of things you can...
11.8 mi | 30 mins
6.4 mi | 24 mins08:44 pm Stay for 00 min5162 melrose avenueINR 20373
Explore More of Los Angeles:
- What to See in One Day in Los Angeles
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Los Angeles
- What to See in 3 Days in Los Angeles
- Best Way to See Los Angeles in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Los Angeles
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Los Angeles
- How to Spend a Week in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Where to stay in Los Angeles
- Hollywood Bowl
- The J Paul Getty Centre
- Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- 3rd Street Promenade
- County Museum Of Art
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Dodger Stadium
- Citadel Outlets
- Baja Fresh Mexican Grill
- Battleship Uss Iowa Bb-61
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Seattle
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Wilmington
- 9 Day Trip To Los Angeles From River Forest
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From New York City
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Toronto
- 3 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Elk Grove
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Kuwait City
- 3 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Marina Del Rey
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Morristown
- 5 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Brisbane City