- 10:00 am Hollywood Historic Hotel
- 10:00 am Hollywood Wax Museum
- 12:30 pm 26 Mile Bike Path
- 02:59 pm Universal Studios
- 08:10 pm Hollywood Historic Hotel
- 09:50 am Palisades Park
- 12:15 pm Carlitos Gardel
- 02:11 pm Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- 05:29 pm The Misfit Restaurant And Bar
- 07:41 pm Hollywood Historic Hotel
- 08:50 am Santa Monica Pier
- 12:21 pm Walt Disney Concert Hall
- 02:39 pm Griffith Park
- 06:01 pm T C L Chinese Theatre
- 08:14 pm Hollywood Historic Hotel
- 09:37 am Disneyland
- 01:22 pm In-n-out Burger
- 02:50 pm The Grammy Museum
- 05:14 pm Santa Monica Bay
- 07:42 pm Hollywood Historic Hotel
- 08:00 am 3rd Street Promenade
- 10:26 am California Science Center
- 01:30 pm The Griffith Observatory
- 03:49 pm Universal City Walk
- 06:22 pm Brents Delicatessen And Restaurant
- 07:55 pm Hollywood Historic Hotel
- 09:52 am The Grove
- 03:24 pm Venice Beach
- 07:18 pm Hollywood Sign
- 08:39 pm Hollywood Historic Hotel
- 09:00 am Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County
- 12:30 pm Hollywood Bowl
- 02:48 pm Cafe Gratitude
- 04:49 pm Diddy Riese Cookies
- 07:31 pm Craft Los Angeles
- 09:58 pm Hollywood Historic Hotel
Sunday 05, Nov Los Angeles
10:00 am Stay for 00 min5162 melrose avenueINR 40100
No transit found10:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
An invention featuring the replication of the world’s most renowned performers and celebrit...
24.6 mi | 30 mins12:30 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Locals and tourists, young and old, enjoy the ride on the 26 mile long bike path that connects Sa...
22.1 mi | 29 mins02:59 pm Stay for 5 hrs
Universal Studios has a lot of branches in a lot of cities. But the most famous movie studio of t...
4.3 mi | 11 mins08:10 pm Stay for 00 min5162 melrose avenueINR 40100
Monday 06, Nov Los Angeles
Tuesday 07, Nov Los Angeles
08:50 am Stay for 3 hrs
Situated in Santa Monica, California, at the base of the Colorado Avenue, the Santa Monica Pier i...
25.7 km | 32 mins12:21 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Reputed as one of the most sophisticated concert hall, this building is also an architectural mas...
8.9 mi | 18 mins02:39 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Claimed as one of the largest parks in the world, enter Griffith Park and know why this is a worl...
7.8 mi | 22 mins06:01 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, now known as TCL Chinese Theatre, is a theatre or movie conc...
4.4 mi | 13 mins08:14 pm Stay for 00 min5162 melrose avenueINR 40100
Wednesday 08, Nov Los Angeles
09:37 am Stay for 3 hrs
Disneyland is the most famous of the amusement parks in the world. It dates back...
55.6 km | 46 mins01:22 pm Stay for 1 hr
Claimed as South California’s icon for best quality American burgers, this fast food joint ...
17.3 mi | 27 mins02:50 pm Stay for 2 hrs
The Grammy Museum is more or less an ode to the creative process of music making, the art, techno...
16.4 mi | 24 mins05:14 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Santa Monica Bay is best described as the painting which is full of golden and blue hues. It has ...
14.5 mi | 28 mins07:42 pm Stay for 00 min5162 melrose avenueINR 40100
Thursday 09, Nov Los Angeles
08:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Third Street Promenade is one of the most frequented destinations of shopaholics in the Santa Mon...
15.8 mi | 27 mins10:26 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
Get interactive at the California Science Center by getting your hands on the California Science ...
13.7 mi | 34 mins01:30 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Situated in the Los Angeles Griffith Park in the southern location of Mount Hollywood, the Griffi...
7.2 mi | 19 mins03:49 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Universal City Walk is the perfect representation of an entertainment district. Located in the vi...
21.7 mi | 34 mins
21.8 mi | 32 mins07:55 pm Stay for 00 min5162 melrose avenueINR 40100
Friday 10, Nov Los Angeles
09:52 am Stay for 5 hrs
The Grove Market is a building complex of Los Angeles which is designed to function and provide t...
20.4 km | 33 mins03:24 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Take a stroll by the beach, gaze the waters, eat-shop-splurge, there are number of things you can...
26.3 mi | 54 mins07:18 pm Stay for 1 hr
Perhaps the most famous, immensely popular and the most celebrated cultural icon of the Hollywood...
6.2 mi | 21 mins08:39 pm Stay for 00 min5162 melrose avenueINR 40100
Saturday 11, Nov Los Angeles
09:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
Opened in 1913, this is the largest natural history museum in western America and displays over 3...
11.9 mi | 31 mins12:30 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Hollywood Bowl is considered to be one of the most elite attractions of Los Angeles. Today, it ha...
3.9 mi | 18 mins
8.2 mi | 31 mins
2.7 mi | 12 mins
7.7 mi | 27 mins09:58 pm Stay for 00 min5162 melrose avenueINR 40100
Explore More of Los Angeles:
- What to See in One Day in Los Angeles
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Los Angeles
- What to See in 3 Days in Los Angeles
- Best Way to See Los Angeles in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Los Angeles
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Los Angeles
- How to Spend a Week in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Where to stay in Los Angeles
- Santa Monica Pier
- Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Griffith Park
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- Aquarium Of The Pacific
- Cathedral Of Our Lady Of The Angels
- Rodeo Drive
- The Griddle Cafe
- Baja Fresh Mexican Grill
- Pantages Theatre
- 5 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Buford
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Columbia
- 5 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Minneapolis
- 3 Day Trip To Los Angeles From San Diego
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Fort Worth
- 3 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Phoenix
- 6 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Commack
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Minneapolis
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Frankfurt
- 2 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Los Angeles