- 10:00 am The J Paul Getty Centre
- 01:20 pm Santa Monica Pier Aquarium
- 04:33 pm Santa Monica Beach
- 05:55 pm Cleo
- 07:00 am Aqua Surf School
- 09:08 am 26 Mile Bike Path
- 10:19 am California Science Center
- 01:00 pm The Grammy Museum
- 10:00 am Santa Monica Pier
- 02:12 pm Santa Monica Museum of Art
- 08:30 am Ethel M Chocolate Factory
- 09:52 am Battlefield Vegas
- 10:42 am Ricks Restorations
- 11:47 am Stratosphere Casino, Hotel And Tower
- 02:59 pm The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- 10:00 am Las Vegas Premium Outlets North
- 01:13 pm Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- 02:21 pm Counts Kustoms
- 03:33 pm Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art
Sunday 06, Nov
17.0 km | 20 mins01:20 pm Stay for 3 hrs
The Santa Monica Pier needs no introduction! Used in many film shoots like Titanic, Iron Man, For...
1.1 km | 13 mins04:33 pm Stay for 45 min
Santa Monica State Beach is an iconic destination. Visitors from all across the world are fascina...
25.5 km | 37 mins
Monday 07, Nov
2.9 km | 8 mins09:08 am Stay for 45 min
Locals and tourists, young and old, enjoy the ride on the 26 mile long bike path that connects Sa...
25.1 km | 26 mins10:19 am Stay for 2:30 hrs
Get interactive at the California Science Center by getting your hands on the California Science ...
4.7 km | 12 mins01:00 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Grammy Museum is more or less an ode to the creative process of music making, the art, techno...
Tuesday 08, Nov
Wednesday 09, Nov
23.1 km | 22 mins09:52 am Stay for 45 min
You might have been to a gun range and shot off a few rounds before, but this is far, far beyond ...
3.6 km | 6 mins10:42 am Stay for 1 hr
Bring the most beaten up and trashy looking antique you have to Rick Dale – he and his team...
1.9 km | 5 mins11:47 am Stay for 3 hrs
Four thrill rides, a casino, a hotel and a revolving restaurant make the Stratosphere Tower, the ...
7.2 km | 12 mins02:59 pm Stay for 45 min
Thursday 10, Nov
10:00 am Stay for 3 hrs
It’s a shopping mall that has its own Wikipedia page simply because it’s so freaking ...
7.5 km | 14 mins01:13 pm Stay for 1 hr
Madame Tussauds is a well known attraction all over the world. It is known to make exact replicas...
3.4 km | 8 mins02:21 pm Stay for 1 hr
A must see if you are a fan of History Channel’s ‘Counting Cars’ and even if yo...
6.0 km | 12 mins
Explore More of Los Angeles:
- What to See in One Day in Los Angeles
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Los Angeles
- What to See in 3 Days in Los Angeles
- Best Way to See Los Angeles in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Los Angeles
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Los Angeles
- How to Spend a Week in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Where to stay in Los Angeles
- Universal Studios
- The Grammy Museum
- California Science Center
- Staples Center
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- County Museum Of Art
- La Brea Tar Pits
- Baja Fresh Mexican Grill
- Runyon Canyon Park
- Mulholland Drive
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Minneapolis
- 2 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Los Angeles
- 2 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Richmond
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Lyman
- 3 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Fresno
- 3 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Colorado Springs
- 5 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Minneapolis
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Cairo
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Coventry
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Stuttgart