- 08:00 am Hollywood Sign
- 09:06 am Universal Studios
- 02:55 pm Universal City Walk
- 05:08 pm Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- 06:17 pm Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- 10:00 am Disneyland
- 07:43 pm Walt Disney Concert Hall
- 10:00 am The J Paul Getty Centre
- 12:51 pm Santa Monica Pier
- 03:25 pm International Chess Park
- 04:10 pm Santa Monica Beach
- 04:52 pm Venice Beach Boardwalk
- 06:23 pm Venice Beach
Sunday 25, Mar
08:00 am Stay for 45 min
Perhaps the most famous, immensely popular and the most celebrated cultural icon of the Hollywood...
10.9 km | 21 mins09:06 am Stay for 5:30 hrs
Universal Studios has a lot of branches in a lot of cities. But the most famous movie studio of t...
1.0 mi | 19 mins02:55 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Universal City Walk is the perfect representation of an entertainment district. Located in the vi...
6.3 km | 13 mins05:08 pm Stay for 1 hr
Hollywood Walk of Fame is basically a walk of a lifetime, specially for a film enthusiast. With m...
0.5 mi | 10 mins06:17 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Madame Tussauds is the synonym of creativity, glamour and of course intricate sculpting. Even tho...
Monday 26, Mar
Tuesday 27, Mar
17.1 km | 22 mins12:51 pm Stay for 2:30 hrs
Situated in Santa Monica, California, at the base of the Colorado Avenue, the Santa Monica Pier i...
0.2 mi | 3 mins
0.8 mi | 15 mins04:10 pm Stay for 30 min
Santa Monica State Beach is an iconic destination. Visitors from all across the world are fascina...
4.8 km | 13 mins04:52 pm Stay for 1:30 hrs
Venice in the Westside of Los Angeles is situated as a largely decorated region facing the beach....
148 ft | 1 min06:23 pm Stay for 1 hr
Take a stroll by the beach, gaze the waters, eat-shop-splurge, there are number of things you can...
Explore More of Los Angeles:
- What to See in One Day in Los Angeles
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Los Angeles
- What to See in 3 Days in Los Angeles
- Best Way to See Los Angeles in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Los Angeles
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Los Angeles
- How to Spend a Week in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Where to stay in Los Angeles
- 3rd Street Promenade
- Santa Monica Bay
- Staples Center
- Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- The Grove
- Rodeo Drive
- Venice Canals Walkway
- The Griddle Cafe
- Union Station
- Petersen Automotive Museum
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Minneapolis
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From New York City
- 2 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Richmond
- 3 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Fresno
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Morristown
- 10 Day Trip To New York City, Los Angeles From London
- 6 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Orlando
- 3 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Oxnard
- 5 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Mississauga
- 3 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Sunnyvale