- 09:00 am San Diego City Center
- 11:02 am Los Angeles City Center
- 11:03 am Miyako Hotel Los Angeles
- 11:51 am Cathedral Of Our Lady Of The Angels
- 12:58 pm Dodger Stadium
- 03:08 pm The Grammy Museum
- 04:24 pm Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- 05:26 pm Madame Tussauds Hollywood
- 06:14 pm Hollywood Boulevard
- 07:57 am Miyako Hotel Los Angeles
- 09:00 am Universal Studios
- 02:01 pm Universal City Walk
- 05:11 pm T C L Chinese Theatre
- 06:47 pm Citadel Outlets
- 08:40 am Miyako Hotel Los Angeles
- 10:00 am Disneyland
- 10:58 am Miyako Hotel Los Angeles
- Free Time
- 12:00 pm Hollywood Bowl
- 03:19 pm The Grove
- 09:28 am Miyako Hotel Los Angeles
- 10:49 am The Getty Villa
- 11:54 am Muscle Beach
- 02:37 pm Aquarium Of The Pacific
- 06:20 pm Venice Canals Walkway
- 07:20 pm Burbank Bob Hope Airport
- 10:30 pm Oakland International Airport
Saturday 05, Nov San Diego, Los Angeles
Departure 09:00 am San Diego City Center
Traveling from San Diego to Los Angeles
194.28 km | 2 hours 2 mins Air India INR 46392Arrival 11:02 am Los Angeles City Center
0.433 km | 1.22 mins11:03 am Stay for 45 min328 east 1st streetUSD 596.00
1.2 km | 3 mins
3.2 km | 7 mins12:58 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Dodger Stadium is home to the city's Major League Baseball franchise Los Angeles Dodgers. Also kn...
5.1 km | 10 mins03:08 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Grammy Museum is more or less an ode to the creative process of music making, the art, techno...
7.2 mi | 15 mins04:24 pm Stay for 1 hr
Hollywood Walk of Fame is basically a walk of a lifetime, specially for a film enthusiast. With m...
0.903 km | 2.20 mins05:26 pm Stay for 45 min
Madame Tussauds is the synonym of creativity, glamour and of course intricate sculpting. Even tho...
0.797 km | 2.78 mins06:14 pm Stay for 4 hrs
The first thing that pops up into anybody’s mind after hearing the name of Los Angeles is i...
Sunday 06, Nov Los Angeles
07:57 am Stay for 45 min328 east 1st streetUSD 596.00
16.1 km | 18 mins09:00 am Stay for 5 hrs
Universal Studios has a lot of branches in a lot of cities. But the most famous movie studio of t...
0.5 km | 2 mins02:01 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Universal City Walk is the perfect representation of an entertainment district. Located in the vi...
5.3 km | 10 mins05:11 pm Stay for 1 hr
The Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, now known as TCL Chinese Theatre, is a theatre or movie conc...
24.4 km | 35 mins06:47 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Los Angeles is not all about Hollywood and star studded attractions. It also has a lot to offer t...
Monday 07, Nov Los Angeles
Tuesday 08, Nov Los Angeles
08:00 am Stay for 45 min328 east 1st streetUSD 596.00
Stay for 02:59 hrs
Additional time available for you to plan. Just drag and drop any place into your itinerary to use up the available free time.
13.1 km | 16 mins12:00 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Hollywood Bowl is considered to be one of the most elite attractions of Los Angeles. Today, it ha...
7.1 km | 20 mins03:19 pm Stay for 5 hrs
The Grove Market is a building complex of Los Angeles which is designed to function and provide t...
Wednesday 09, Nov Los Angeles, San Francisco
09:28 am Stay for 45 min328 east 1st streetUSD 596.00
34.3 km | 36 mins10:49 am Stay for 45 min
This is the second location of the legendary Getty Museum and houses collection spread over an en...
12.1 km | 20 mins11:54 am Stay for 2 hrs
Muscle Beach means exactly what it sounds like. This beach is located on the south of Saint Monic...
46.0 km | 43 mins02:37 pm Stay for 3 hrs
Aquarium of the Pacific is most definitely one of the best attractions to visit in Los Angeles wi...
45.1 km | 42 mins
No transit foundDeparture 07:20 pm Burbank Bob Hope Airport
Traveling from Los Angeles to San Francisco
523.08 km | 1 hours 5 mins Air India INR 46392Arrival 10:30 pm Oakland International Airport
Explore More of Los Angeles:
- What to See in One Day in Los Angeles
- Places to Visit in 2 Days in Los Angeles
- What to See in 3 Days in Los Angeles
- Best Way to See Los Angeles in 4 Days
- What to See in 5 Days in Los Angeles
- Places to Visit in 6 Days in Los Angeles
- How to Spend a Week in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Where to stay in Los Angeles
- Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Venice Beach Boardwalk
- 3rd Street Promenade
- Griffith Park
- Cathedral Of Our Lady Of The Angels
- The Grove
- Venice Canals Walkway
- Natural History Museum Of Los Angeles County
- Union Station
- Mulholland Drive
- 2 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Richmond
- 3 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Marina Del Rey
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Glen Rock
- 3 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Queen Creek
- 3 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Oxnard
- 1 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Los Angeles
- 5 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Melbourne
- 1 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Norwalk
- 3 Day Trip To Los Angeles From San Mateo
- 4 Day Trip To Los Angeles From Stuttgart