Lowestoft Itinerary 5 Days
This is a glimpse of what to see in 5 days in Lowestoft from Lowestoft itinerary 5 days created by our travel experts. These are the attractions one must visit while planning a 5 days trip to Lowestoft.
- San Francisco Walk
- Africa Alive!
- Waveney Stardust
- Burgh Castle
- St Olave's Priory
- National Trust - Elizabethan House Museum
- Great Yarmouth Beach
- Pleasure Beach
- Sea Life Great Yarmouth
- Thrigby Hall Wildlife Gardens
- National Trust - Horsey Windpump
- Norfolk Tourist Attractions Association Ltd
- Woodrow Pilling Park
- Whitlingham Country Park
- Pettitts Animal Adventure Park
- The Broads
- Norfolk Snowsports Club
- Moonriver, Martham, Norfolk Broads, Nr29 4rg
- Oasis Camel Park
- The Sea Front
- St. Benet's Abbey
- Hickling Broad National Nature Reserve
- Henstead Exotic Gardens
- Hundred River Maize Maze
- UK Parachuting
- Beccles & District Museum
5 Days in Lowestoft - Perfect Vacation Guide
With its undying aura of serenity, the effortless fusion of old and new-world charm, the picturesque locales, the riot of colorful neighborhoods and the energetic crowds - Lowestoft is one mesmerizing destination. Choosing the must visit places in Lowestoft when you are running short on time can be quite a tough task!
Are 5 days enough for Lowestoft tour?
Wondering about what to see in 5 days in Lowestoft ? It can be a confusing task to decide where to go in Lowestoft. But, 5 days are perfect to cover each corner of Lowestoft. You can visit popular places in Lowestoft, get walking tour and have local food during your vacation.
How much money for 5 days in Lowestoft?
The budget cost of 5 days in Lowestoft is USD 1155. You can further save on your stays by opting for hostels and homestay. Also try to travel by public transportation whenever possible.
What to pack for Lowestoft 5 days vacation?
- Carry extra battery of camera. If you are a shutterbug, carry extra memory card; those 5 days in Lowestoft are going to be full of moments that you would want to click!
- Keep a journal to record your favorite moments and scribble notes!
- Since you will be having a heavy luggage to fit your belongings for 5 days, carry a small backpack that you can use while you go sightseeing!
What to see in Lowestoft in 5 days?
Royal Naval Patrol Service Museum, Nicholas Everitt Park, The Marina Theatre, The South Pier Family Entertainment Centre must be a part of your Lowestoft itinerary in 5 days! Also, you cannot afford to miss East Coast Cinema, Belle Vue Park, San Francisco Walk. Since 5 days is a comfortable time to explore the best of Lowestoft, you can add Seagull Theatre and Maritime Museum to your itinerary. If you are too tired running between different spots, you can take a day off from the sightseeing and relax in your room or at a nice cafe.
Lowestoft travel tips for first-timers
- Book a food tour, nothing expresses the essence of Lowestoft like its food!
- Take a weekend getaway, explore the nearby cities of Lowestoft.
- List down the free days of the museums and try to visit them on those days to save on ticket fee.
Getting around Lowestoft in 5 days
You are going to be in the city for a considerable amount of time and hence it is recommended to get hang of the local transit system that will make getting around cheaper. Alternatively, you can hire a car or a bike and explore Lowestoft on your own, at your own pace.
Best places to eat, drink, and shop in Lowestoft
Eat, drink, shop repeat! You can enjoy an excellent retail therapy when in Lowestoft. On your 5-day trip, make sure you try out the best local delicacies as well as shop for some souvenirs to take back home.
Where to stay in Lowestoft for 5D4N vacation?
For a 5 day 4 nights vacation in Lowestoft, you can choose a vacation rental or a hotel that is conveniently located. You can score a good deal on BnB, since the stay is for a longer duration.
- Great Yarmouth Itineraries
- Halesworth Itineraries
- California Itineraries
- Loddon Itineraries
- Kessingland Itineraries
- Blythburgh Itineraries
- Gorleston-on-sea Itineraries
- Acle Itineraries
- Great Yarmouth District Itineraries
- Beccles Itineraries
- Reedham Itineraries
- Ditchingham Itineraries
- Hemsby Itineraries
- Barnby Itineraries
- Southwold Itineraries
Be Smart! Try quickest way to plan your trip online now!
New to Trip planning? Learn how to make an itinerary on TripHobo!