- 06:00 am Karnak Temple
- 08:00 am Avenue Of Sphinxes
- 10:00 am Karnak Open Air Museum
- 10:37 am Luxor Temple
- 11:35 am Temple Of Montu Enclosure
- 01:14 pm Temple Of Merenptah
- 01:47 pm Medinet Habu
- 02:52 pm Temple Of Hatshepsut
- 04:58 pm Deir Al-medina
- This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
Thursday 08, Jun Luxor
06:00 am Stay for 2 hrs
Situated along the banks of the Nile River, the Karnak Temple is everything you can imagine...
1 m | 1 min
0.1 km | 1 min
2.9 km | 7 mins10:37 am Stay for 45 min
Yet another temple dedicated to the Gods Amun, Mut and Khonsu, the Luxor Temple was especially bu...
9.7 km | 13 mins
31.1 km | 39 mins
1.2 km | 3 mins01:47 pm Stay for 1 hr
Also known as the Mortuary Temple of Ramses III in English, this is a second huge temple complex ...
3.2 km | 5 mins02:52 pm Stay for 2 hrs
Surrounded by steep and rugged limestone cliffs, the Temple of Hatshepsut is named after its crea...
2.9 km | 6 mins
Friday 09, Jun Luxor
This is a free day available for planning. You can edit the trip to plan the day.
- Luxor Museum
- Medinet Habu
- Deir Al-medina
- Tombs Of The Nobles
- Dra Abu'l Naga
- Jamboree Restaurant
- Metropolitan Cafe And Restaurant
- Oasis Cafe
- Kom Ombo
- Memnon Hotel Luxor
- 1 Day Trip To Luxor
- 6 Day Trip To Luxor
- 4 Day Trip To Luxor From Chicago
- 4 Day Trip To Luxor From Cairo
- 5 Day Trip To Luxor From Washington, D. C.
- 5 Day Trip To Luxor From Oshkosh
- 5 Day Trip To Luxor From Montvale
- 3 Day Trip To Luxor From Chippenham
- 4 Day Trip To Luxor From Giza
- 3 Day Trip To Luxor From Bath